Three

The next morning, Alaina woke up in a bad mood. She drank her coffee, ate her breakfast, and went to her job. She was a mechanic during the day, and a biker during the night. In her opinion, it wasn't a bad life. Except for the fact that she couldn't get along with her mother. 

Other than that, her life was pretty simple. It was also pretty adventurous because she would travel a lot on her motorcycle. Alaina went everywhere on her motorcycle. It was her precious baby, and no one else could touch it unless she gave them permission. 

After her shift as a mechanic, she went home and changed into jeans, black combat boots, black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Alaina loved to wear black because it made her feel different, and not like other girls. She liked that. Being different was her thing. Then she got a text from Smokey. 

 "Hey Hawk. Me and the guys were wondering if you wanted to come down to the bar and hang out for a little while." Smokey texted. Alaina smiled because she almost never got invited anywhere. "Sure. I'm on my way." she messaged back. "Great. See you when you arrive." Smokey texted back. "See ya." she replied. 

 Alaina started her bike again. She turned around and headed towards the bar. It didn't take her long to arrive because she was only about 15 minutes away from the bar, but she sped a little to get there quicker. 

Everyone ran outside to greet her when they heard her pull up. She gave them all a hug, and they headed inside where a bunch of the guys were already drunk. Alaina smiled and chuckled a bit before going over to one of them and helped them up. 

Alaina put the guy's right arm over her shoulder, and led him to a couch, where she happily plopped him down. He fell asleep as soon as he got onto the couch. Alaina looked at him and chuckled a bit before going back to the other guys. 

"Damn Hawk. You're strong! Most of us here can't lift that guy!" Smokey said while pointing to the drunk man asleep on the couch. Alaina laughed and flexed a bit to show off her muscles. "I go to the gym a lot. It's a hobby of mine. Other than riding my motorcycle, of course." she said. Everyone laughed.

Then Jack walked in, and Alaina froze. He didn't even notice she was there, yet she still froze in her spot. Just looking at him. Eventually Jack made eye contact with her, and also froze in his spot. They eventually got out of their trance, and gave each other a smile and a hug. 

"Hey Jack. You doin' alright darlin'?" Alaina asked. Jack smirked, and put an arm over Alaina's shoulders. She tensed, but quickly relaxed. "I'm doing just fine babygirl. How're you doin' sugar?" Jack asked. Alaina blushed a bit, and smirked at him. "I'm doin' just fine. Now let's go have some drinks." Alaina said.

She dragged Jack across the bar to get them drinks. They drank and drank and drank till they couldn't stand no more. Alaina had to stay the night since she couldn't drive her motorcycle 'cause she was drunk. 

Alaina had a lot of fun that night. It was one of the best nights of her life. And she would never forget it.