Ellie X Peter Parker

FYI: I haven't watched Infinity war because I'll cry when Peter dies. So I'm making my own version!! Sorry for feels... *cough* NOT SORRY *cough *

Ellie Pov

I ran and froze another one of Thanos' goons. I flicked the statue and it shattered. Jumping over walls and the villains I froze as many as I could. One by one they shattered. I jumped when a hand grabbed my boot. Pulling me to it. I turned around. "Thanos...?" I was shaking in fear. He smirked slyly. "Ahh... the famous Killer Frost.. Your powers and those wings are a throwing an annoying wrench in my plans.. but now I've got you here I can finally focus. Now.. WATCH AS THEY ALL CRUMBLE!" He forcefully turned her around. She watched as her family fought off the people. She looked at Tony Stark as he was being pummelled by a goon. He was bruised and battered. She cried at the sight of her dad like this.

That's when she saw a familiar suit. 'Spideyboy' she thought. Peter beat the goon off Tony and they both rose as the goon perished. She watched as they took of their masks. She knew they were insperable. Which may seem odd as her dad and boyfriend got along not like many others.

Flashback..

"ELLIE! YOU AND SPIDERLING IN THE LAB NOW!" Ellie was terrified. She walked into the lab and saw Tony looking MAD. Which was normal but this was different. He had his back to Ellie and Peter. "Why would you do this. I took you under my wing. I built you a suit. I taught you everything. And how do you repay me? BY DATING MY DAUGHTER!? The one girl! One girl! 'My daughter is off limits' My one rule. And you broke it" Peter was terrified of Tony. He hung his head in shame. Ellie grabbed his hand and lifted his head up. "Dad...I love him.. don't do this to him. He doesn't deserve this..." Tony grunted. "Fine. Be lovebirds.."

End of Flashback...

Peter turned around and saw Ellie in thanos' hand. "Karen..turn on instant kill mode..." He said darkly. One by one he ripped through the goons. Until they all died. Peter was fuming. He was growling. Tony put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay kid.. she'll by fine.." Peters eyes softened looking at you smiling at him. "Karen, turn off instant kill mode" He started breathing slowly again. Calming himself from killing thanos right then and there. A loud voice echoes through, "Listen here peasants.. this girl here is now going to be your sacrifice. To well it won't do anything. She gets to talk to 2 people. Before I end her" She looked at Tony. "Dad, I'm so so sorry... I thought we'd have longer together to be father and daughter.. tell mum I'm sorry" He looked at her in tears. "Peter.." Peters head turned around and saw her.

"I thought we would have eternity together but I guess fate had other plans.. I'm always going to miss you and I'm so sorry. I love you so much my spideyboy..tell your sister Isla I'll miss her and I love you so much more than you realise. I wanted to marry you and spend grow old with you but I guess not..." Peter felt tears fall down. "Too bad it never gonna happen princess.." Thanos put two fingers around her neck. A scream of bloody murder echoed and she turned lifeless in his grasp. Peter dropped to his knees. He let tears fall rapidly. He eyes narrowed. "Karen..activate instant kill mode" He whispered darkly. He stood up eyes red and mask off. "You'll fucking regret that.." Peter charged at Thanos and smashed the gauntlet off his hand. It cracked and the gems returned to the right places. Vision rose and Doctor Strange did too. He directed to Thanos. He  webbed everything until he fell and Peter grabbed a sword and stuck it through Thanos' heart. "You're nothing without that gauntlet. So now you will DIE FOR THAT!" Thanos coughed up blood and muttered. "I don't regret it..." Peter heard it and turned around.. "What did you say.." He took thors hammer from the ground and struck Thanos with it and killed him. As he disintegrated. Peter was breathing heavily. Still filled with anger.
The team was speechless. "How did you lift his hammer...?" Tony asked. "She taught me...she could and I had to for her"

Later...

Peter was sat in his room crying. None of the avengers spoke at all. She was so nice to them and she was gone. He heard a knock at his door. "What aunt May.. I'm not in the mood." He heard a soft giggle. He was puzzled. He went to the door. Eyes red and puffy. He opened the door. His eyes met hers. "How are you..." he stuttered. He fell to his knees. Tears falling. She pointed to a black gem in her palm. "He didn't remember this one existed. The resurrection stone." She smiled at him and opened her arms. He ran to her and hugged her. "You worried me Ell.."
She smiled. "I would never leave my spideyboy by himself would I..." she hugged him tighter. "Let's show my dad!" He smiled. Definitely her...

Later AGAIN XD

Play the song now... at the top...

"Ellie I'm so happy your back.. you were still my fiance when you left and I didn't want you to die.." She smiled. Then held her hand out. "May I have this dance my spideyboy?" She smiled. He took her hand smiling. "Yes you may my snowflake."

You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

They glided over the dance floor.

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

He held her hand. And he sang.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

She smiled and sang back to him as they danced.

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

They sang together as the avengers walked in.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favourite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

They continued to sing and dance not seeing the avengers in the back watching them smiling.

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song, I'm just a sad song
X2 (I think...)

The avengers watched as they stopped dancing and held each other close. "Kids ey Tony?" Captain said. Tony smiled. "My little girl all grown up..." They all smiled.

AN: I have to admit I cried...

My Cinnamon Bun has grown.... 😂💜

Have a good one folks
~ Ellie x