The Babysitter :: Roc Royal Imagine.

You've been wanting a babysitting job for a while now, so that you wouldn't have to depend on your mom for buying things you wanted.

Mrs.Tosh the mother of the children your babysitting calls you and tells you the information needed.

You get a ride from your mom to her house bringing everything you needed to stay entertained, just in case they didn't have it.

"Okay thanks mom" you say getting out of the car, tossing your bag over your shoulder.

"No problem honey, what time should i pick you up?"

"Uh, I dont know around 12:30"

"AM!?" Your mom screams out of shock.

"Good lord ma calm your voice. and yes am"

"Who are you tellin to calm down?.. anyway i'll pick you up later on" your mom drives off and you make your way up to the front to ring the doorbell.

Mrs.Tosh opens the door greeting you with a hug.

"Oh my god sweetheart. You've grown so much!" she says looking at you head to toe.

You do a fake smile, and she brings you inside.

"Okay so YN i have to go right now Alicia,Marcia,and there brother are upstairs. There's food, drinks and everything you need in the kitchen.If anything gets out of control just ask Roc for help."

She says walking out of the door.

You watch her out the door as she runs to her car starting the engine and driving off.

You come back inside taking a seat on the couch to watch TV.

'Okay' you say to yourself 'This is gunna be the easiest 100 books i ever made'

Suddenly you hear someone clear their throat and you could tell it was a boy...or man.

And of course your accusations were correct. You turned your head to see the most Gorgeous boy ever.

"You need a napkin...cause your drooling" the boy says.

You continue to stare at him for about ten more seconds until you realize what he said. You quickly turn back around wiping your mouth... turns out you were drooling.

"Uhm, who are you anyway?" He speaks again.

You turn once more to face his direction

"Uh-uh, im YN. the babysitter"

You get up to shake his hand, but he just stands there with his hands in his pocket staring at you like a sexy bastard.

"Eh-okayyy..."you say awkwardly."So you gunna tell me who you are?"

"Wait why are you even here"

You could here the irritation clear in his voice.Which made you kinda irritated also.

"I-AM-THE-BABYSITTER" You say loud and slowly with a slight attitude.

"So your a bitch with an attitude" he says under his breath, but you still hear every word, and choose to ignore the comment.

"So are you gonna tell me who you are?"

"Im Mrs.Tosh's son...Roc is my name."

'Ohhhhh so this is roc' you say to yourself 'i should have figured that out'

"sexy name just like you" you say under your breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing i said nothing"

"Look Becca or whatever your name is how long are you going to be here?"

Oh look his attitude is back.

You roll your eyes at the way he's acting.

"1.Im staying until 12 am 2. It's YN 3. I advise you learn my name and memorize it, especially since your going to being seeing me Monday-Friday for the next 3 months" you say while crossing your arms over your chest.

"I dont learn bitches names if they have an attitude." Roc says with a little smirk.

"Call me a bitch one more time..."

"Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, annnnnnd BITCH!"

You walk over to him and squeeze his balls as hard as you can.

"I think it's time you learn how not to talk to me"

"Fuuuuuuck! baby please stop!" he says bending over further and further the more you squeeze.

"Baby? i was a bitch a couple of seconds ago"

"Look im sorry please just stop squeezing"

"Tell me what my names is and i'll let go"

"NO!"

"Fine then, i'll just squeeze harder"

"No please YN!"

"Wait what was that i heard?"

"I said Please stop YN"

You let go and he collapse on the ground.You bend down to his ear whispering

"Look at you being such a good little bitch" you stand up and go upstairs to play with his little sisters. leaving him there to watch you walk away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(; ?