The Trust She Lost

It is the sunshine of a new day and my clock ticked 6 am telling me to start my day, but i don't want to and whispered to myself at a leisurely pace,

"Can you hear me? Oh dear life." 

I heard a loud bang on the door , it was my father with an enthusiastic voice calling me for breakfast and to take me to school afterwards. Geez, I wish I had that enthusiast in me. I want to spend some more time in this linen duvet providing its comfort of warmth to my body and soul. But for the sake of him leaving I was ought to say, 

"Coming!" 

I wrapped myself up and envisioned the day. "What's new?" I asked myself. When I envision the following image comes to my mind : I would walk the long corridor leading to my classroom where my soul don't belong ; watch all those smiling faces and smile too, just to get mixed with the crowd ; try my hardest to only focus on the black ink on the whiteboard and my notebook but not to the empty seat beside me ; at times I would look at the one person who sat beside me once and I used to call her my 'best friend'  and the thought of her leaving me for a group of people, the so called 'Divas', would kill my spirits to stay in this place. They get good grades, have good looks and thousands admire them and I felt like I wasn't enough. I was not like them but I had a 'Golden heart' and at the end of the day I had my supports to offer like a true best friend. I don't compete to win against anyone and I don't use beauty to impress or manipulate. 

I heard it all , what your mouth couldn't utter , but your gestures did. Yes, you broke my trust and I might not ever find myself another like you but I guess that's how life works ; people change. The old one goes and new one comes, what was once broken would heal but with scar that cannot be undone. It would feel like the world will never be able to replace that person's presence and the pain of loss seem to mask all positive aspects of life. But this is life, months and years would go by and the same pain again and again would be felt but with different faces. 

Years later maybe my heart would finally build immunity to resist the pain of loosing a loved one and I would become numb to the feeling as I would finally realize I am enough just by being myself.I would move on and build new connection. But here is what I learnt ; People change because they need it , so don't put all your trusts on something that might get broken like thin layer of ice on water.