CH.1 Young Master

Kotaro is brought to a Dojo to let him rest until he regains consciousness and while Kotaro is still unconscious a girl with horns on her head and wearing a white admiral coat approach the resting Kotaro as she plans to nurse him back to health by fixing his fractured left leg first then bandaging his left leg as well. The girl also leaves a stick beside him to support his leg so that the boy can walk when he needs to "poor boy.. he must be the first person who accidentally went in the middle of the battle; fortunately Ayanami saw him submerged into the sea" she sigh as she pats his head "his hair sure is soft.. i want to touch his hair for as long as i live." The girl thought as she keeps patting his head slowly so that she does not wake him up. after some time; a red fox girl opens the door slowly avoiding to wake their patient, "Akagi, could you please take care of him and make sure to treat him well once he wakes up?" the horned girl said while watching the sleeping Kotaro "understood Mikasa" the red fox girl said softly. Mikasa stood from the boy's side and walks outside the dojo leaving the red fox girl in charge of the sleeping boy "he looks cute that i want to kiss him~" Akagi thought as she smiles mischievously "I know that smile Akagi so whatever you are planning stop it" the blue fox girl approach her "You are no fun Kaga!" Akagi said to the blue fox girl "at the very least i take this seriously unlike you" Kaga said to Akagi with a glare as Akagi glare to her back; the boy wakes up as he opens his eyes from a deep sleep of his life. Kaga approach the boy and was stunned when she saw his eyes "his right is red but his left eye is yellow.. is he some sort of a half siren?.. no no.. if he is then Mikasa will not treat him.." Kaga thought as she looks at his eyes "What is your name? How did you ended up drowning where we are having our battle?" Akagi begins to question the boy "before i could answer your question miss you must introduce yourself first." The boy said to the red fox girl and looks at the blue fox girl looking at him "Pardon of our rudeness.. i am Kaga and this idiot here is Akagi" the blue fox girl said introducing herself and Akagi " nice to meet you both. i am Yusaru Kotaro, where am I?" Kotaro said to the two fox girls " you are inside the Sakura Fleet's dojo.. we treated your broken leg and Mikasa gave you a walking stick so that you can go where you needed to be" Kaga said to Kotaro as she fixes her yukata "thank you very much and for your other question.. i do not know.." Kotaro shakes his head. After awhile the fox girls went rushing outside the dojo preparing their equipment after the alarm went on “I wonder what is going on outside?” the boy looks at the terrace to see what is happening, while the fox girls are busy fighting a certain long grey haired girl with a  red highlight piece on her hair “I will be you opponent.. amuse me” the long grey haired girl said “we will defeat you Prinz Eugene!” the red haired fox girl said as she prepare her gun; a girl with short grey hair with a red highlighted piece of hair approaching the dojo quietly without being detected by the censors “wait for me my young master.” The short grey hair said running to the top of the dojo but suddenly she was stopped by a certain fox girl that has an older sister “not so fast.. I am assuming that you are planning to go to that boy; well you must go past through me Admiral Graf Spee” the older red fox girl said to the short grey hair “I don’t need to Amagi” after Amagi heard her say that; she goes rushing up stairs where the boy is but when she got there the boy I already out of sight. When a certain pink haired submarine girl fired a signal missile; the whole enemy fleet retreated with a sleeping boy on the pink haired submarine girl. “they retreated which means.. hgh!” the blue fox girl thought as she run to the dojo when she realized their motive “why did they want the boy? Perhaps the boy is..” Amagi thought to herself as she look at the terrace when the blue fox girl got to the top floor of the dojo “where is the boy?!” the blue haired girl said looking quite pissed off “they took him.. I guarded his front door because I expected that Graf Spee will sneak in but.. she was just a destruction so that Z46 will take the boy easily then they hid him when they were retreating..” the red big sister fox girl said feeling disappointed at herself; the blue fox girl looks super pissed as she punched the wall “Damn it! We must rescue him! Plan a rescue mission right away!” the blue fox girl said angrily. At the Iron Blood facility they quickly leave the boy to Graf Spee “Stay alert because they will come here to get the young master back.” The short grey haired said to her comrades; the short grey hair looks at the boy who is waking up and is sitting upright “welcome to Iron Blood young master Kaitaro” the short grey haired girl said with a smile. “Kaitaro?  Sorry you might mistook me for someone else because that is not my name. I am Yus-“ before he could finish his sentence the short grey hair finishes it for her “Yusaru Kotaro, rigt?” the short grey haired girl said “how did you know my name? Who are you and why am I here? The boy said looking at the black celling of the Base as the short grey haired girl smiles at him “I am Graf Spee and I need you to awaken your ability as a Special Force Admiral, Young Master.”