Black Mambo

| Eddsworld - Tomtord

| Black Mambo

Tord sighed, his fingers tapping rhythmically on the clear glass. The music pounded loudly in his ear, giving him a headache that the vodka in his hands certainly wasn't helping. The bright lights blinded him, so he kept his eyes trained on the various bottle of alcohol they kept behind the counter. He squinted, trying to block out all the noise and commotion around him.

Tord was at a bar with his friends. Well, it was more like he was ditched by the two other friends to go get a room and hook up. Hell, Tord knew Edd didn't like drinking! Why the hell were they there then? Well, it kept the two occupied while they fucked at some hotel. Tom with the rows upon rows of strong liquor and Tord making sure he doesn't get himself killed.

Tom was their roommate, a roommate that Tord was quick to hate upon. He didn't hate him entirely, but he was so insufferable at times Tord couldn't help but to want to strangle the male until those stupid black eyes popped out of his head. Gory, but Tord had seen much worse gore scenes when he was younger. Surprisingly not due to the tele.

He shot a glance at Tom as he sipped a small amount of the glassy liquid. His lips turned into a scowl, his slightly flushed freckled cheeks twisting with it. Tom had his head in his arms, staring blankly ahead with a beer bottle in his hand. The light almost.. reflected off Tom's black eyes, making them seem like the ocean that borders one side of london. Full of the colorful lights of the stars and the city that watched over the black depths.

Tord instead shot that idea down with a shotgun and turned black to his drink, already thinking of some plot to just get home with Tom so he would have to deal with him for only a limited amount of time. He contemplated this, swirling the vodka around in his cup, until he felt a tap on his left shoulder. He looked up to see a clearly drunk Tom holding out his hand, a smile planted on his feet. The smile was strange, a smirk yet it was light hearted and happy. Like Tom had planned this for a while. Tord blinked, looking up at Tom with clear disdain.

"May I haave this dannce?" Tord sputtered with surprise at Tom's words. Here was Tom, his sworn enemy, asking him to dance? But his alcohol clouded mind considered it. Tom never remembered anything of what happened the night before. A little dance couldn't hurt, right? Tord sighed, placing his hand in Toms' and letting himself be dragged onto the dance floor.

He felt the anxiety slowly kicking in, realizing something he should've realized before he agreed: Tord had never danced before. He didn't know what the fuck he was supposed to do. So he stood they awkwardly, staring at the floor. Though they were at pretty much eye-level, Tord was at most an inch taller than Tom, so he often used that to his advantage. Now, though, he wished he was shorter than Tom, so he'd be staring at Tom's feet instead of his forehead.

Tom seemed to get Tord's sudden nervousness, making the first move and setting his hands on his waist, moving Tord's hands to his shoulders. Tord gulped, swallowing down his pride as well as his dignity, and moved his body, stepping in sync with Tom and letting him lead them along.

"Slow down," Tom murmured against Tord's ear, causing him to shiver. "It's a science." They moved slowly, gracefully, Tord finding himself actually enjoying it, despite the person he had chosen to dance with. But they always say the first time is always the best. Then, Tord gasped as Tom's fingers found their way under Tord's hoodie, as well as his shirt, and lifted it up slightly. He bit his cheek as a wild blush raced it's way up his neck and spilling into his cheeks as Tom set his fingers on Tord's now bare skin.

He felt themselves stop, realizing that they were in the middle of the floor, a small crowd around them though no one was really paying attention to them. Tord wondered why the two had stopped, until he realized that Tom was leaning his face up to his. His silver eyes widened, but he made no move to move away as Tom pressed his lips up against Tord's.