Chapter 17

Alessandra's POV

" I Love You " Zayn Said As He Gave One Last Kiss , I Pulled Away , " I Love Y-You Too " I Said Holding Back The Tears That Were Bound To Spill Any Moment Now . He Smiled And Headed Towards The Van . He Jumped In And  Closed The Door . The Van Then Drove Off Leaving Me And Kylee Just Standing There . I Thought He Would Ask Me To Go With Him But He Didn't . I Ran Upstairs To My Room I Slammed The Door And Slid Down It I Just Sat There Staring At The Ceiling , Then It Hit Me

 Their Gone ..

Their Actually Gone ..

They Left Me And Kylee..

I Feel Broken ..

Hurt .

Sad .

Mad. 

That's When The Tears Began To Spill Like Niagara Falls .

He Was Gone For Two Years And Then He Just Shows Up And Then BOOM . He Leaves Again .

i Love Him .

Zayn's POV :

I Saw The Tears In Her Eyes Forming As I Kissed Her Goodbye , I Walked Away Into The Van . And Off We Were To The Airport . Once We Got Off The Fans Were Screaming Like Crazy , I Love Them But Right Now I Just Wanna get On That Plane And  To Orlando ...

[ In Orlando Stilll Zayn's POV )

" Zayn , I Have Top Take You Down To Mangement's Office They Want To Speak To You .. " Paul Said As We Got Into the Limo . 

Why Would Management Want To Talk To Me . I Just Nodded And Looked Out The Window  . I Missed Her Already ..

About Ten Minutes Later We Arrived At The Tall Building I Got Out of The Car And Headed Inside .

" May I Help You ? "A Fake Blonde Asked As I Walked In .

" Uh Yeah I'm Here for A Meeting With My Management  My Name Is Zayn Malik .. " I Said .

She Nodded And Typed Some Things Into Her Computer " Tenth Floor Third Room To The Left " She Replied I Nodded And Walked To the Elevator .

The Bell Dinged And The Doors Opened I Looked To My Left And Saw On The Door It Said 

' Jennifer Whyte & Cole Jones ' I Knocked On The Door And It Opened To Reveal A Brunette And A Tall Muscular Guy .

" Hello Zayn Please Take A Seat " I Asumeed Who Was Jennifer Said , I Smiled At Her And Took A Seat .

" Okay Well Your Probably Wondering Why We Asked For You To Come here Today ." Cole Asked , I Just Nodded I Didn't Feel Like Talking .

" Okay Well Im Sure Your Very Good Friends With Alessandra Davis , Am I Correct ?" He Asked Again .

Why Was Ale Being Brought Into This ? , I Raised My Brow And Nodded SLOWLY .

" Well You See Zayn Celebrities re Supposed To Date Other Celebrities Not Nobody " He Said Wtf Was He Talking About ? 

" Do You Get What I'm Saying " He Asked once More . 

I Shook My Haed .

" You Need To Break Up With Her .. " 

Holy Mother Fuckers Shits Bout To Go Down ...

------------------------

A/N ; Yes  Call Me A Bad Writer/ Updater Its Not My Fault ! Ive Been Busy , School Started On Monday And You Get What I'm Trying To Say But I'M SORRY ! Ill Update Tomorrow I PROMISE !

- Andrea xx