Don't go... (Optimus x Femme Reader)

Sorry for such a gruesome gif it fits the story anyway let the first story begin! :) it takes place after that 3 on 1 fight with Optimus any way enjoy ;)

Backup had just arrived but it was to late. The beloved leader of the autobots had fallen by megatrons hand. For (y/n) she could feel half of her spark shatter that day due to the bond her and Optimus shared.

When she arrived on the scene with the others she was the first one to run over to Optimus' corpse thinking they could save him. "Optimus.....please....Optimus..." energon picking up at the corner to your optics as you brought his head to your lap.

You felt everything pain, sarow, hate you were all over the place you wanted to kill Megatron for killing you sparkmate. (Let's save that rage for later shall we anyway) You brought you beloved close to you as you cried your optics out the other were to hesetent to move even your brother Ironhide didn't know what to do.

It had been an hour since the indecent they had to wait for a nest team to come pick up optimus. You still sat there with optimus in your arms as you stroked his face plates smiling your brother soon walked over. "Ummm (y/n) the nest team will be here soon.." You sighed "thanks Ironhide..." You looked back down at optimus.

Ironhide was right soon the team came and lifted optimus away you stood there and watched as they took him back to the base. Energon in your optics again as you whipped it away Ironhide patted you on the back. "I'm here for you sis..." You turn around and hug Ironhide tight "thank you iron hide..."

~back at base~

Optimus had just been dropped off at the base everyone was quiet until cars with big guns on the top drove up sounding the remaining autobots Ironhide brought his guns out threatening to tear them apart you hide behind Ironhide as Lenox was ordering them to lower there guns.

The director was talking about how the secret was out and we were gonna be sent somewhere else. Your spark pulsed due to anxiety as the director looked directly at you he knew you were optimus' mate you hid behind Ironhide the looked at the director and growled. The only question now is what's going to happen...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what did you all think should I do a second part or no tell me what you thoughts :)