Chapter 1

Jayda POV

Wassup y'all my name Is Jayda Amour

Wassup y'all my name Is Jayda Amour. I'm 21 years old. Both my parents are black. I'm the only child. I live on my own. I own my own online business called Amourjayda.
I started my business when I was younger and it's been going good ever since. That's all I'mma say as of now let's get to the story.

I had the music blasting in my apartment. I was listening to some Keyshia Cole. I was putting all the orders I just packaged in boxes. So I can take them to the post office. I put on some comfortable clothes to run errands in. I grab my little book sack,phone and keys.

I grabbed both boxes and sat them on the ground while I locked the door. I headed to the elevator to the car garage. I put my boxes in my trunk. I got in the car and pulled out and headed to the post office.

I blasted some Jacquees on the way there. I pulled up to he post office no less then 10 minutes. I got out and grabbed the boxes out. I walked to the door but right when I was about to open the door I got hit with it.

"Oh shit my bad ma" someone said holding me by my arm.

I looked up. This man is FIIINNEEE. He caught me staring. I looked down the back up.

" you good" I told him.

"Nah it's not okay let me help you with your boxes" he said grabbing them out my hands. He opened the door and let me walk in first. He sat the boxes on he counter and when he did that I started handling business.

I did what I had to do and I walked out. I looked around and seen mystery man gone. Damn. But I had to go get my hair done. I headed to tae shop. His shop was in Buckhead so it took me a while to get there.

I got to tae shop and he was waiting on me.

"Sorry bitch I was shipping orders" I said seating in his chair.

"Girl you lucky my next client not until 6" he said and I laughed.

"What you been up to bitch" I asked.

"Not a damn thing but I finally get a break tommorow" he said.

"You wanna go out" I asked

"Yeah can I bring Jamal"he asked and  I nodded my yeah.

2 hours later

"And were done" he said turning me around in the mirror. I got some straight black weave with a middle part. But right now it's in a little pony tail on top.

"Thank you so much boo" I said while grabbing money out my book sack.

"Girl you know I'm the only one who your hair" he said and I laughed.

"I will see you tommorow boo" I handed him the money then hugged him.

I walked out the shop and got in my car. I headed to Chick-fil-A and I got out. I ordered me the Nugget pack with a water. Then when I leave I will get a cookie and cream shake.

I sat down by myself and went live and ate. I was so live for about 15 minutes then I got off. I ordered my shake and waited.

I got my shake and walked out.

"Ayo ma" I seen it was ole dude from earlier.

"Yes" I said with my eyebrows raised.

"What you doing way out here" he asked looking around.

"Minding my business" I said.

"Coo but I wanted to know if I could get ya number" he asked.

"If we meet again I will" I said and with that I walked away. I got in my car and my phone automatically hooked up. I played valuable pain by young boy. I turned it up. I looked up and seen him talking to his niggas but looking at my car.

He smirked at me and I smirked back and pulled out of the parking lot. I drove home, I parked and got out and headed towards the elevator. I got in my apartment. I we straight to the bathroom. I wrapped my hair up and got undressed. I got in the shower once I let it warm up. Once I was done washing my body . I lotioned my body down  then got in bed. I turned on Netflix,put my phone on the charger. I put it on a new show I been watch called good girls. Once I watched about 2 episodes I was out of there