2. Re-united.

{6:45am}

I'm up early today. I have the worst migrane ever, my face hurts of course and I had the worst dream about..Jacob. I hate him so much. Before I went to sleep 2 days ago I prayed something good happen to me who do I see? Jacob fcxking Rowe. When I first started school when I was 5 I used to think he was cute. Obviously I was out of my mind. Like seriousy, what the hell was I thinking? Yes, maybe he has a nice smile, and perfect quiff and hot body but he's DEAD to me. I swear if I had a car I'd run him over. But enough about him and more about Sean. I'm so proud of my big brother. He most probably did amazing in that test because the lady had accidently dropped a spare paper so I picked it up and did the exam aswell. No biggie, it was just to spare my boredness. I had finished just in time and left it on the table next to me before I had to be introdued to the devil walking. He had gone out to hang with his friends before his last few days of freedom where he has to stay at the school and have 100% of full concentration. Having this school on your CV opens up alot of choices such as the best universties in the world for eg; Yale and Harvard. Sean better not go anywhere near that devil. Finally getting out of bed, I got in the shower and got changed into a cashmere sweater and plain leggings. Because of my 'disorder' I have to wear alot of makeup so it took about an hour to get that completed. The stress of being a girl.After that, I made my way downstairs to see no one home. Great. I plopped on the couch and watched some tv. Now that I've seen him again, everything I see/watch or do just reminds me of Jacob. My thoughts were interupted by my phone ringing. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey Cam". It was Sean. "Hey Sean, you alright?" I replied. I proceeded to laying back in the position I was laying in and let my phone hang against my ear as I changed the channel up and down. "We're having a party today to celebrate the fact that I GOT INTO THE SCHOOL" he said and screamed the last part. I began screaming myself. "I'm so happy for you. Of course I'll come. Where is it? At home?" I asked. "It's going to be at Liam's house. He's got a huge place and is inviting all the people who got in." he said. Then I realised, Jacob probably got in too. That just put me off going to the party overall. But I couldn't do that to Sean so I just sucked it up! "Yeah, i'll be there. Thanks" I hanged up. Sigh.

Hours had passed and I had gotten ready for the party with Sean. We were on our way there and in a few minutes we had already arrivied. Already there had been so many people who had been there. The music was blasting, the atmosphere was sweaty. It was extremly hot. A girl about the age of Sean had taken him off somewhere. Ew. I went to go sit down and just avoid everyone until one person had stumbled into me. I looked up. Oh why, what did I ever do wrong?

**

[Flashback]

[No ones P.O.V]

Camille came into class and sat at the back of the classroom as usual ignoring all the spitefull comments been made about her. She could here a conversation that included her name and couldnt help eavsdrop

Daniel: So are you going to do it to Camilee, Jacob?

Jacob: Yeah. Im scared Daniel but its going to make me populour and  thats all I care about.

Daniel: Good. Here it is (hands over a small knife)

Jacob: Thanks... (Gets up on the table) ATTENTION EVERYBODY! Please watch.

He got down from the table and made his way towards Camille. You could see how scared and terrifed she was.

Camille: errr..ermm..uhhh..hi?

Jacob: Shutup looser!

Everyone: (laughs)

Jacob: Let me ask you a question.

Camille: Er yy-y-es su-rre.

Jacob: (brings out small knife)

Camille froze in terror as the other kids were shocked aswell.

Jacob: (Puts it near her face) If I cut all of your old wrinkly skin would we be able to see your ugly skin beneath it? (chuckles)

Tears formed Camille's eyes as everyone began to laugh and Jacob still had the knife to her face. Someone nudged Jacob and instantly the knife slit Camille's face leaving a slit over her face. She screamed and ran out of the room to the toilet panting and screaming her head off. She saw the big bruise on her face which was now bleeding and thats when she had enough. She ran out fo the toiler heading towards the school exit ignoring the calls of Jacob screaming her name calling her to come back.

**

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Well we meet again." the figure said. I could smell the alcohol from his breath and it hit me hard. He was drunk. "Move." was all I simply said and walked away. I got a drink and began drinking. I was going to enjoy myself tonight whether I liked it or not. I kept gulping down different types of bottles not knowing what drink I was drinking. He then came again, this time I didn't care what he did.

--------

Sorry for the shortness. I need to watch Revenge and Revise. lol