FooD

"HIMCHAN DON'T FAN IT THAT MAKES IT SPREAD." Jangmi screeched as Himchan fanned the stove with a towel. "WHAT... Oh." Himchan smiled as Jangmi covered it up and the flame in the pan went out.

"Seriously guys." the deep morning voice they were used to popped up behind the two of them. Jangmi turned around and smiled at Yongguk. "Gukkie he's trying to kill us all!" She said running towards him. "Don't Gukkie me." He said, stopping her before you hugged him. "So mean." she pouted and then the maknae appeared. "Goodmorning hyungs. Goodmorning noona." He smiled and Jangmi and Yongguk stared at his neck but ignored it, smiling at him instead. "Good morning Junhongie." Jangmi greeted and ruffled the maknae's blonde hair. "Jongup hyung and I were up late last night, so I'm letting him sleep in." He said, rubbing his eyes like a toddler. You controlled your uwus and turned back towards Yongguk. "Go wake up Daehyun and Youngjae." You said and he nodded and left, leaving you to get everything out to make a different breakfast.

"One for Guk-" "Don't you dare." "One for Yongguk....ie." "LEE JANGMI." She snorted as she set his plate down and walked back to the kitchen.

"One for Himchannie, One for Daehyun~"

"one for Youngjae, one for Junhong."

"and I'll make Jongup breakfast when he wakes up," Jangmi said and sat next to Yongguk. Starting to eat. "This is good Jangmi," Himchan said and she smiled at him. "Thank you Himchan." Jangmi smiled at him and she felt Yongguk wrap his arm over her shoulder as he continued to eat. "Daehyun," Youngjae giggled as his boyfriend showered him in kisses, a smile on his face. "I have to go to work today... So do Youngjae and Himchan." Yongguk said and Daehyun finally looked up, a frown on his face. "Why you gotta take my baby from me all the time like this hyung." He whined making Youngjae smile adoringly as his man. "It's work Daehyun. You could've worked with him if you could manage to keep your hands off him but I think we all know you can't." Yongguk said seriously and Daehyun whined and threw his head back. "Fine." He sulked, not letting Youngjae kiss his cheeks like he usually would. "So with that being said, Himchan, Youngjae, hurry up. I'm gonna go get ready to leave." He said and got up, smiling at Jangmi before he left.

After Daehyun kissing him nonstop, Youngjae was finally able to leave with Yongguk and Himchan. Leaving you with Daehyun, Jongup, and Junhong. "I'm gonna go game," Daehyun said and Jangmi smiled and nodded. "So Noona I need to tell you something," Junhong said smiling at her. Jangmi nodded, as telling him to continue. "Me and Jongup hyung are dating." He said and she laughed. "No really? I didn't know that you're only wearing his FAVORITE hoodie that he sleeps in most of the time and rarely takes off unless he's washing it." She mentioned and Junhong's cheeks turned pink. "Anyways. Go wake up your boyfriend and I'll make him breakfast." She said grabbing the youngers plate as he nodded. 

"HYUNG PUT ME DOWN WE'RE GONNA-" Jangmi jumped up as a crash came from the stairs. She ran to the hallway as fast as the girl could and sighed when she just saw the two maknaes' on the floor laughing.

"Dae. Lunch is done." Jangmi popped your head through the door and he looked over his shoulder and smiled, his hair messy from the way his headset was situated. "Yeah guys. I'll be back later." He said and shut off the gaming system. Giving his, Junhong's, and Yongguk's dogs some food, he set the food on the counter and stood back up straight. "Okay lets go." Daehyun said and Jangmi walked infront of him, not knowing how much food the maknaes would take. 

"Junhong, Jongup calm down." She said, as she pulled her phone out and saw the caller was Yongguk's twin brother, Yongnam. 

"Hi Yongnamie. How are you?" Jangmi asked, and the boy smiled that same smile her roommate had, and shared with him. "Hi Jangmi." he said sweetly, he coughed and suddenly became serious as he looked back at the screen. "What are you and the boys doing right now." He asked and Jangmi looked around, all the boys were paying attention now, except Daehyun, who was paying attention yet still eating. "We're eating but most of us are almost done." You said and he nodded. "I'll come pick the four of you up in 20 minutes. Something happened." He said and Daehyun spat his food out, making you look away and gag. "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BABY BOY HYUNG?" Daehyun yelled, making everyone cover their ears. "I forgot he was there. Nothing Daehyun just get ready." Yongnam said and hung up, making Daehyun throw himself out of his seat and run up the stairs. Jangmi looked at the two youngest. "I'll go get ready. See you two soon." She said and they nodded, signalling for her to go to her and Yongguk's now shared room.