never say goodbye part 3

*reader p.o.v*

"It's just can't be you" Jon exclaiming when he looks at me "but it is me Jon, I'm really here" I assure him when I'm trying to grab his hand to hold it, but he quickly pulls away "no! it can't be you, I just drunk too much and I'm seeing things I just really need to get back home, maybe I'm already home asleep and this is just one big nightmare where you leave me again, yeah that sound much more logical than you being back, excuse me" he is stammering when he walks out of the door to his car. I try to catch him and have a normal conversation with him but it looks like nothing can help right now so I guess it's time to go to the hotel.

~a week later~

three days ago I got every surprising phone call from a show that going to interview Jon and the band, so that's why right now I'm secretly in the backstage without Jon or another bandmate know, and to be honest I don't know what I'm doing here, on the phone they just asked me if I'm really Jom ex and to be here at Sunday, so here I am waiting for god know what while the boys are being interviewed.

*Meanwhile with Bon Jovi*

"so Jon, Richie here told us something very special about you" the interviewer said "oh really? and what is the special something" Jon asked with a sly grin on his face when he looked at Richie while Richie was raising his hands in mock defense "he told us about how you have that girl from your highschool days that went overboard to study and after a while you kind of lost touch, so we planned you some kind of surprise for today" the interviewer said while the whole room started to clap, "what kind of surprise?"  Jon asked in his dumbfound stage, and after the mention of (y/n), especially after what happened in the bar last week, he felt shocked with nothing else to say, even though his mind was full of things 'holy shit is she here? what am I supposed to do? how am I supposed to act? I'm not ready for this yet'

*backstage with (y/n)* 

 "ladies and gentlemen I'm happy to introduce the one and only (y/n) (l/n)" the interviewer announced and I was pushed out to the stage by some lady. I looked around at the crowd and then at the boys and Jon, the one next to Jon with the hat wolf whistled, some other guy with blonde hair looked amazed, on the other side of Jon a guy with curly-wavey hair gave Jon a slap on the back while smiling and beside him a guy with some kind of mullet sat and told Jon something that I didn't catch, but Jon, Jon looked torn between happiness and some pain and it's hard for me to look at him with this look, knowing it's probably my fault, I looked down at my shoes but less than a minute later I could feel strong arms embrace me "I missed you so fricking much you have no idea how lonely I felt without you" I heard Jon's voice whisper in my ear and automatically my arms went around him to embrace him 'god it feels so good to be in this arms' was my only though this moment "oh Jon I really missed you too, it felt so wrong not being with you always" I whispered back to him than he let me go and said " so do you know the band or do you want me to intordce them to you?" "Um no I actually don't know names only the songs" I replayed "so you listened to my music when you were away" Jon asked when his face lit like a child in Christmas "of course I did it was my only way to hear your voice, so who are the others" I said when I chuckled from his reaction "Oh right! so this is Richie" he pointed to the guy with the hat "this is Dave" we turned to the blonde one with the innocent look "this is Alec" he pointed to the guy that slapped his back "and this is Tico" the last one waved at me "hey" I said to everyone.

"so now it's time for the special performance ladies and gentlemen Bon Jovi" the interviewer said and everybody clapped while I sat down at the sofa that they sat, when they got to the little stage they started to play 'she don't know me' and in the middle of the song Jon sign me to come to the stage. when I got on the stage he took me in his arms and started to dance with me in his arms while singing

"I dream of when she'll be mine
I dream of crossing that line
And holding her so tender
Dreaming it could come true
So many things I would do
If only you'd give me a chance
She don't know me, she don't know
She don't see me, she don't care
She can't hear me, can't hear
Can not help me, she don't want
She don't want me like I want her
Like I want her got to tell her
Got to tell her that I love her
That I love her
She doesn't even know my name"

the song ended Jon looked into my eyes and said "I got to tell you that I love you"  and dipped me with a passionate kiss and I could hear the crowd cheering.

when we got back to the sofa area for final words I sat on Jon lap because of 1. I had no other place 2. I really missed sitting on his lap "so this is all for tonight thank you for joining us, we had a great time and Jon and (y/n) we are expecting a wedding soon" the interviewer said and we laughed "well I don't know about a wedding soon but I know that I love her and never say goodbye to here again" Jon said and I just turned red "Oh Jon me neither, I want to be with you together, forever" I said and kissed his cheek "haha well they are a beautiful couple so goodnight everybody we'll see you next week with a new special guest" the interviewer said and we got up said our goodbyes and went outside.

"so are you really here to stay? are do you need to leave again" Jon asked me when we walked outside with his and in mine "I'm really here to stay, I found an amazing job in (your dream job) so I wouldn't need to be far from you" I answered washing all his worries away and pecking his lips which he returned with a passionate one. when the kiss ended we went into his car and drove away to his apartment.

the end of this one shot.

the next one is Richie and keep requesting one-shots.

and sorry if the end was so cliche but I ran out of ideas.