Twilight lovers!

God has created the world with all the beauty that we can not predict. As beautiful nature not only with the ocean and coral reefs, mountains and the animals or the trees, or the sky with the stars. But the sun premises natural phenomenon, Twilight. With the spread of reddish yellow color with orange sheen in its center. No need to shore or to the top of the mountain to look at the sunset. Yes, dusk, just a regular phenomenon well indeed. However, some people consider it a very noble and pray to be back staring at dusk the next day.

Today is the 10th anniversary of the death of a family member Jaqchuelin who lives in Japan, the day she was supposed to spend with her family to Japan, but this she spent in college to prepare herself for the terrible final exams for Jaqc.

"Huaaaaa real story ...... who's real story that i suppose to I write and handed to the lecturer?! While I myself have never experienced any event memorable!" all of the contents of the canteen turned to Jaqc and staring her with wonder because her voice who interrupted their thoughts. The task that given to the whole class that was made ​​Jaqc confusion, write a real story of someone's life. As student of Indonesian Literature, is not required to run out of ideas in arranging beautiful words. However, Jaqc encountered great difficulties, she is good at composing, writing the words that can melt the hearts of the opposite sex, but it was not easy for her to write the true story of one's life in English Literature. She did not know anyone who has an unusual story in their life were able to tell them for granted. But as screams Jaqc, coursework must still be collected to lecturers.

2 days have passed, but Jaqc not find anyone who could share their unusual story to her. Throw saturation and fatigue in Jaqc head, she also plans to stop in the dock of the beach after her college is finished.

"This lecturer is to cruel, did he does not know that there would be no one to share their important stories to strangers, even if a student!" she grumbled. With coconut ice in her hand, she stared at the sky as if cut off by the ocean. Still thinking faculty task that makes the head was nearly blow up. Without realizing the sky yellow, yellow, and becoming black. Sign of the sun has completed the work which is now being replaced by the moon. Jaqc still with her folded faces, walking towards the car park where she park his favourite car Honda Jazz is. 

 "Bruuk !!" Of is not focus by the street, she hit someone.

"Huaa sorry .... I'm sorry, I did not pay attention to the path that hit you. Are you okay?" While picking up stuff that she hit someone, Jaqc noticed the woman who she thought was older than her.

"It's okay, that falls just countless objects I have's, Just that, my paint-splattered paint." Soft-spoken, smiling sweetly, faced petite, slender, and has long wavy hair. The woman is a painter though very similar to the international models with her performance, well so in case Jaqc opinion after she discovered painting equipment spilling out of place.

"Sorry, I'm going to replace your brush and paint that I spllied out. Yet again sorry". That night, Jaqc get busy with buying some brushes and it damage the paint. She promised to meet again with the woman painter in the dock that she visited this afternoon.

"It is also, not a word of the task I couuld finish, not even one sentense I write, reappears new thing." That Jaqc which will sputter like a very small thing.

After she completed her class, she go back to the dock that she visited yesterday afternoon. Almost she waited more than 1 hour in which she collided, but no figure that Jaqc wait. Bored, she walk towards the beach full of ships ready to sail at night. With face bent and bowed, she walked almost unconscious to the end of the pier that nobody Jaqc seen visiting the spot where she stands now. Narrow eyes wide open, she saw the woman that she hit yesterday was painting something on the far end of the dock road.

"Finally I found you here, I thought you were not coming back again to this pier. I brought some brushes and paint that I spllied out yesterday, umm .... am I bothering you?" Jaqc feel stupid asking such a thing, even though she knew that the woman was starting to paint. Kanfas cloth in front of the woman is white, empty, not yet crossed. But then Jaqc realize some paintings that lay beside her, everything just painting dusk.

"No problem, I just started painting." Soft voice still sounds comfortably, in contrast to the slightly sad yesterday.

"ummm .... do you like twilight? I see you paint them of countless dusk here."

"Not only the twilight, I paint other things too." Replied the woman began to move her hands to make a line. I wonder what is different, Jaqc feel something different from the face of the woman who now turned into a grim, filled with sadness face loneliness, emptiness, and destruction.

"Are you okay?" ask Jaqc worry.

"Do not ignore my views, I'm not going to pass out and bother you."

It's just Jaqc still worried and decided to stay with her until she finished painting.

"10 years have past, but I still paint the dusk. Each day I painted the same evening, at this dock. I love twilight because 'she' love it." Sounds very deep, painful feelings to be felt by Jaqc spread.

"umm ... 'she' who?"

 "a person who likes to photograph the twilight."

"photographing twilight? Are not you a painter?"

"Not that I do not have a close friend, is not it? '"

"haha .. I'm just kidding, who the 'she' who likes to photograph the twilight?"

"10 years ago, I do not just paint the dusk like now, I paint other things too, I also painted a portrait of a person." The girl's hands were still dancing on the fabric kanfas, as if she knew what would she paint without regard to the object of her paintings. However, her face began painting and mixed with a sadness and silent tears.

"25 years ago, I tried to paint a twilight on this pier when I was 19 years old. I met her, she is happy to take pictures with the twilight, yes, twilight, twilight only she loves, until she met me, at least so that she revealed to me. Twilight, she more portraits and paintings as well as the twilight that I painted, as much as that closeness to this woman who has putting the slim figure, tall, gray-haired and long curls, and wore always beautiful dress, she comes from Japan, Ootori Shizuma. Yeah, Shizuma will I tell you. Perhaps for you, the type of relationship between me and Shizuma will not continue long. Yeah, so with my parents who curse my relationship with Shizuma. Consequently, I run away from my life all that I will not live with Shizuma if I choose her. together to explore the world in which we will look so beautiful twilight in her camera and look dramatic by the paints and brushes of me. Happiness is me with her, that's how I feel. Even I kill and bury my dream to have a beautiful baby born from my stomach and burn scorched my dream to have a family where a husband and a father for my child will be created. The love between me and Shizuma would not true, will never come together, only the general public gossip material, that's what they say. It's just that Shizuma had kept my heart that she is hiding somewhere and I can not recaptured back my own heart. With her ​​beautiful eyes, I could not say 'no' to every thing she wants to do. With her ​​soft lips, she often kiss and whisper the words that instantly makes my world stop, my eyes blurred and turned into a dark, my body fell at the hands of Shizuma. With a soothing voice, I could not angry and yelled at her once she said "I Love You" to me. Yes, Shizuma like magic that no one can help me out of it. 14 years running as beautiful as our planned, very beautiful my life until I forget everything in my homeland. 14 years have I swallow insults the people around me. I decided to have my heart nailing at Shizuma life, so that no one else can take it. My happiness was her, in her life, in her hands, and i gave all i was had to her. However, 1 year after my marriage with her that we did in London, all of which we get up collapsed instantly, no trace, and lost, no one retake of my life and Shizuma leave me standing all alone. She died, a German bastard of shattered Shizuma's body crashing right in front of my eyes. My world instantly dark, I lost, heartless, she take my heart died with her. If only I could win my heart again, I will not now keep paint dusk every day, where our first meeting took place. If only I did not submit my heart to her, I would not paint the same twilight since she disappeared. If only I had not met her, I now definitely still have a heart. If only I had no intention of trying to paint the twilight, then all this would not have happened. "