Samsaara Paatam.. Guna Paatam

Start from the beginning

"So today evening we can go to Prasad's house and start all the works?"

"Oh.. Yes.. two days from today, you can have the pelli koduku pelli koothuru karyakramam too amma."

And soon it was decided. Bhoomi looked at Prabha and signalled at something. Prabha nodding her head, followed Sankaram Shastry who was ready to leave. Bhoomi too gave Dhitvi to Vasudhara and followed Prabha.

"Shastry garu.. Shastry garu.."

Prabhavathy called.

"Challapalli Krishnachandra Sankram Shastry garu!"

Bhoomi called and he turned.

"Entamma Bhoomi devi. Why are you following me and calling me with my that poduganti peru?"

"Who asked you to have such a poduganti peru?"

"Uhh.. You should ask Sreesailam Hanumantha Rama Shastry."

"Who is that?"

Bhoomi frowned.

"My Maternal grandfather. He was the one who named me so!"

"Abba! Who asked your family history and geography. Athaiyya has some important work for you."

"Entamma? Cheppandi."

He turned to Prabhavathy.

"You know about Sathya and Vedu right?"

"Vinapaddanu.. Nijamena?"

He asked.

"Nijame Sahstry garu. Whatever happened in the past.."

"You want their future to be good and bright. Arthamayindi. Tomorrow after the Pasupu dampudu, Let us have a Vigneswara homam and anyway we have to do shuddhi pooja in the vidudi illu which is their house kada?"

"Avunu."

"Shubham. Let us have the homam tomorrow and in the sankalpam anyway we will read all the family member's name. Give Sathya and Vedmohan's name also. Anni Shubame jarugutayi amma. Don't worry."

Prabhavathy nodded her head and they went inside.

"Was that necessary?"

They were stopped by Hariharan.

"What?"

"Why are you doing all this for him?"

"You are yet to come out of that false thought about Parthu and vedu?"

Prabhavathy asked heatedly.

"Mavaiyya, he is now related to your Alludu too. Still?"

Bhoomi asked frowning.

"Whatever. He is related to them only right? Not us right?"

"Mavaiyya.. Vedmohan is not just Parthu's friend. He is like the son of this house. You still believe the someone's words and don't trust your own daughter? Then what is the use of all those gudi gopuram poojalu punaskaralu you do? All the punyam you want are going down the drain by your mistrust to your daughter."

Bhoomi said and stormed inside.

"You still think that Parthu and Vedu..?"

"I don't know what to think Prabha."

Saying Hariharan went inside. Prabhavathy also went inside only for both of them to be confronted by 3 people.

"This is what you think about me and Ved?"