The first half

Johnlock

There he was with his brown shaggy hair and his unbuttoned shirt standing there just staring at me with his ocean blue eyes examining me bit by bit. He knew all about my life as soon as I walked through the door I couldn't understand why we were total strangers. But I had a slight feeling I had seen his beautiful cheeked boned face somewhere. That night after Id met him I searched him up and now I knew all about him. His name was Sherlock Holmes and he was somewhat of a celebrity he'd solved numerous of crimes for the police and others who came crawling for help. When I saw him he'd discussed to share a 2 bed house on Baker Street he said we would, have a land lady living in the box room downstairs. But some part of me was yelling out Yes go stay with him as it would start to get me to trust others. Only because I apparently have trust issues.

The next day, everything was rushed but I went I stood there waiting in front of 221b and hoped he would come. My prayers had come true and there was his huge muscular body it came out of the taxi. I didn't know what to say I started to feel hot and sweaty but I kept calm and checked the place out. It was messy but I could see a future here, there was also a skull on the mantel piece he said it was a friend I was starting to get a bit scared but I didn't do anything. As I looked around more, I dropped into one of his conversations with a man downstairs who begged for him so they could use his intelligence. You could tell that the slightly tanned man had rushed and he was certainly from the police department. Which made me wonder what sort of job did Sherlock have? I know he said he was a detective but, why isnt he working at the police station then? Sherlock ran upstairs grabbed his coat and was about to leave but he stopped and blankly stared at me, I loved his eyes so much I felt hypnotised. Uncertain he asked me Youre a doctor an army doctor would you like to help me on a case with the examining? Of course I didnt reply but he knew I was coming so he went downstairs and counted by the door for when I came down. Stupidity for Sherlock sunk in and I felt bad for him so I listened to what he said and grabbed my stuff and we left, but when we left he had a smug smirk. In the taxi we didnt talk but I could tell he was trying to work out my emotions. Strangely, I started to panic which then turned to feeling tense for some bizarre reason I didnt want him to know, how I felt. Inside of me felt like a volcano ready to erupt and I let it all out. What I did next I thought was wrong but I didnt say sorry either I shouted at him I told him Stop it, Stop it now I know what youre trying to do Im not an idiot. He knew what I was talking about and the rest of the journey built up with guilt like a brick wall neither of us tried to knock it down, in fear of upsetting each other even more.

After the case people warned me about Sherlock saying that I should leave but my strong feelings towards Sherlock stopped me from listening. Because of what happened in the taxi Sherlock left without me and I know why but I still didnt like being alone. Without him I realised how much I had warmed up to him and that I shouldnt get anymore deeper with my feelings towards him. Mostly because if I got to close with him theres a high danger of getting hurt. My heart sort of stopped for a minute or two when I thought like that about Sherlock.

Back at 221b, when I got in Sherlock seemed to have been crying but when I got further into the room hed rubbed his eyes. Again we didnt talk and because of this I got fed up he was being such an annoying drama queen. Even though I knew why he wasnt talking, it was still irritating to watch. So I slowly climbed the short amount of steps leading to my bedroom.

As I was sleeping in the middle of the night I felt like something had crawled into my bed, on high alert I got up and checked under the covers I couldnt see anything it was too dark.

Dont worry I found the problem in the morning, what had snuck into my bed it was only stupid Sherlock. The most annoying thing was that because I was so small he took advantage of that hed hugged me so tight I was like one of those small teddies being cuddled too tight you felt like you were suffocating. And because I shouted so loudly yesterday my voice had gone.