God and Devil World Chapter 0001

Owned by rightful owners not mine

===========

Yun Hua was a university in the city of Lei Jiang, a junior college belonging to the 2nd tier in the country.

In a room in the boys' dormitory at the University of Yun Hua, Yue Zhong took a look at his clothing in the mirror as he finished dressing.

Whilst he finished dressing, Yue Zhong quietly thought, "What kind of trouble will that little mischievous devil give me today?"

It was Sunday; in the room, there were 6 metal frame beds but only Yue Zhong was there. The other roommates were out having fun for the weekend. Yue Zhong was preparing to go out to work as a tutor, to earn his living expenses.

"You mortals that look like ants, I am God! I hate to look at you weak humans living a quiet and peaceful life. From now on, I will put you all into the God and Devil System. Struggle! Struggle hard, become stronger, and use it to please me. Only continuously becoming stronger will you be able to survive. Otherwise, you will die! Now, the countdown begins! 5..."

A strange sound suddenly appeared in Yue Zhong's mind; as the sound appeared, he felt as if time had frozen as his eyes stopped moving. The entire surroundings had also become extremely slow, as if time had stopped. In his mind, he could only hear the sound.

"4..."

"..."

"1...The game officially begins. All of you ants, struggle to survive!"

Following the end of the sound, Yue Zhong was liberated from his bizarre state.

"What is this?"

On the inside, Yue Zhong was filled with astonishment and he stared at the meter long stick in his hand, which had appeared out of nowhere. It made him realize what he had just heard was not a hallucination.

[Novice staff, new equipment. Novice level weapon. Attack of 0-5, durability 100/100. Please make good use of this weapon to survive.]

[Yue Zhong: Male

Level: 1
Occupation: None
Title: None
Strength: 9 (10)
Agility: 10 (10)
Vitality: 9 (10)
Stamina: 8/8 (10)
Spirit: 12 (10)
Endurance: 10 (10)]

Yue Zhong's mind was amazed. Strange information like this flowed directly into his head

Looking at the stick in his hand, a sense of foreboding welled up in Yue Zhong's mind, so he rushed towards the dormitory door to lock it up.

He then quickly opened a roommate's closet and took out a pair of binoculars.

The opposite dorm facing Yue Zhong's was the girls' dorm, so quite a few of the boys in the dorms bought binoculars to peek at the girls.

Yue Zhong walked towards the window and looked outside, with one hand holding the staff.

At that time it was about two or three o'clock in the afternoon, hence the students that did not go out were sleeping in the dorm whilst there were very few people that did.

"Save me!"

A shrill scream rang out in the street. Yue Zhong looked towards the direction of the scream and saw a scene of horror.

He saw a girl wearing a white t-shirt surrounded by 8 other girls, whom were crazily biting and gnawing the girl in the white t-shirt. Fresh blood stained her clothes. The girl was constantly struggling and screaming, but there was no way to escape.