He felt a hand rest on his shoulder and he relaxed.

''You, get out,'' James said calmly from where he stood. Amber inhaled sharply. ''Day one of your job and already fired. Now. Get. Out.''

''Fine! My dad will be hearing about this!''

Sabre let out a shaky sigh and moved away from James and into the kitchen, his senses jumbled. He reached for his apron, not even bothering about the coffee spilt on his jacket. I'm glad I brought my least favourite jacket. He thought as he pulled the apron over his head and tied it, walking back out to the desk.

''Yo, you alright?'' 

Sabre's head snapped up sharply upon hearing an unfamiliar voice. He waved his hand dismissively. 

''I'm fine, I'm fine, just a little bothered. What may I get you?''

''Just a caramel latte, please. And you sure? She was a rather entitled prick.''

Sabre snorted. ''Comin' right up. Name?''

''Andrew.''

Sabre froze for a moment before nodding, albeit slowly. He wrote the name down and passed it to the waiter and mumbled what Andrew wanted. The waiter snapped his fingers in understanding and walked off.

''What did she mean by disability?'' Andrew suddenly asked. Sabre's hand tightened around the pen a bit. He directed at his pale eyes calmly, getting the order of the next person in line. A small, ''Ohh,'' was all Sabre heard from Andrew.

''You know, you looked kinda startled when I said my name. Why? You don't have to answer if I'm being too pushy.''

''No no, it's fine. I just had a friend back then named Andrew. He moved away though. It was in the... fourth grade, I think.''

''Oh.''

Sabre nodded and turned back to his customers. Andrew's name was called and he didn't speak to Sabre again. In the end, Sabre's shift ended and he left, hanging his apron up and pulling his jacket back over his shoulders.  

He opened the door, the bell making a sound as he exited the building. Sabre turned to the left and began walking, popping his jaw every once in a while. He eventually made to his dorm complex, opening a door and keeping it open for someone who yelled for him to keep it open.

He walked along, brushing his hand against the plaques on the doors, stopping when he hit the right one, and opened the door to his own dorm, stepping in.

Sabre didn't have a roommate, he was fine with it, and it got a little lonely at night, but it allowed him to study and work without distractions or anything of the sort. On some occasions, his partial friend, Moose, would stop by when the guy had nothing to do except bother Sabre. 

Sabre sat down at his desk, picking lifelessly at the already open book. He couldn't get his mind off of how much Andrew sounded like, well, Andrew.

Sabre impatiently clicked his tongue, beginning to brush his fingers over the braille when someone decided to kick his door in.

''Heeeyyy, Sabre!''

Sabre sighed, allowing his head to hit the book as he heard Moose enter his room with a bang.

''Aww, come on, don't be like that! I thought you liked it when I was over!'' Moose complained, pulling up a chair, its legs scraping against the wooden floor.

Sabre tsked, ''You just have to show up when I start on my homework?''

Moose gave a hearty laugh and Sabre gave a defeated sigh as he realised that he wouldn't be able to physically remove Moose from his dorm.

''Anyways, do you want to come with Ryan, Jay, and me to a restaurant?''

''Which one?''

''Longhorn.''

''Wait, seriously?'' Sabre asked, turning his head toward where he assumed Moose was, his mouth hanging open in disbelief. ''That place is expensive! What college student has money to go someplace like that?!''

''I know some people,'' Moose responded lightly.

Sabre closed his math book with a snap. ''Alright, fine.  I'll go. Anyone else going besides Ryan and Jay?''

''Uh, let me think,'' Moose brought his hand to his chin dramatically, ''Nathan is, I know that. Oh, and the guy I know works at Longhorn, so he's going to be our waiter and give us a discount.''

Sabre let out a sigh for the umpteenth time. ''When are we going?''

''Now.''

''WHAT? ''

IM BACK BABY! TIGERFICTIONS IS BACK!

Upon a lot of thinking and debating, I've decided to return here, to people I know and enjoy speaking to. No, I have not come back just because I started watching Sabre and Shark again, which I haven't, but because of y'all. All of you had made my day every time you posted a comment or favourited a chapter.

Because I missed talking with mmiissttiicc Asustori and IzwizWriting. I missed all of you.

Sidenote: Mystic, Tory, Iz, I may or may not have copy + pasted our conversation from Chapter 5 and pasted into a google document and basically made three-hundred and eighteen pages

Sidenote x2: LOOK AT MY EDUCATED WRITINGS. OHMYGODITHASEVOLVEDSOMUCHI'MACTUALLYPROUDOFMYSELF.

Sidenote x3: I love absolutely all of you, and I can't wait to see you next chapter.

Sidenote x4/EDIT: For some reason, it won't allow me to tag Tori and Iz.

TigerFictions, out~