where is he part 2

i walked trought the strees of new neworleans, it was cold, but i didnt care much, i need to find him, i walked past the church Camille her uncle is a priest, and thought about going in to say hi, so i went without thinking twice, i walked trought the doors (that are always opend) and went in to the  church room, seeing cammile her uncle in the middle, 'hey uncle Kieran!' i wisper shouted in his direction, he turned around and smiled at me 'Hey Katelyn' he said, 'is it okay if i check out the church?' i said sweetly, and he nodded. i walked trought the church and saw a door that was locked, 'hmm' i thought out loud and walked to the door, without questioning my intentions, i kicked the door open, and saw a young girl sitting by a table, 'Hello' i said and she looked up, 'I've been expecting you' she said and smiled at me, 'Wait you know me?' I asked and she stood up 'Not really, but your beloved boyfriend has been visiting in my dreams and told me that you could help me open this coffin' she said and walked next to the coffin where Elijah was in, 'Is that Elijah?' I asked and she nodded, 'Yes, now do you know how i can open up this thing or not?' She asked and i smiled 'If you asked me inside i could probaly help you' i said 'I could do that, on one condition' she said 'Anything' i said 'You wont hurt me' she said and i nodded 'Thats a promise' i said abd smiled at her, 'Come in' she said and i stepped inside of the small room, and walked over to the coffin, i studied it, 'I think there is a spell to use to unlock it, ill find out, dont worry, dont leave ill be back tonight' i said and walked out of the room, i flashed out of the church and walked into the mickaelson mension. 'KLAUS!' i screamed and looked around, 'Yes?' he awnserd standing behind me, 'How do you unlock a coffin?' i asked him serioud and he smirked, 'Are you here to ask me that question... for Marcel, or for your own bennefit?' He asked and i raised an eyebrow, 'Neither one of them, i came to ask you that for a young witch, who has Elijah' i awnserd and he looked shocked 'oh wauw, okay, ill give you the spell, but you have to find out who she is and what she is' he awnserd and i nodded 'Done deal Nik' i smirked and he walked away, he came back after a few minutes and gave me a paper 'This is what you need, good luck' he said and i nodded 'Thanks' i said before turning around and walking away. I flashed to the church and saw Cam her uncle 'I didnt see you leave, are you okay?'  He asked and i nodded 'Yeah had a emergency call, but im back again, mind if i finish my tour?' I asked him and he smiled 'ofcourse, go ahead' he said and i walked trought the church again, i opend the door and found the young girl standing next to Elijah's coffin, 'You're fast' she said and smiled at me 'Yes i am, being a vampire has good benefits' i said and smiled at her, 'Here is the spell you need to open the coffin, ill undagger him' i said and she nodded, she studied the spell for a while 'what's your name?' I asked her 'Davina' she said 'That's a beautifull name, is this your house?' i asked her mentaly facepalming myself 'Marcel locks me in here to keep me save' she awnserd and shook her head 'I'm sorry' i said and she smiled at me 'Im ready to do the spell' she said and walked over to the coffin, she closed her eyes and said the spell its words and slowly the coffin unlocked itself, i opend it and looked at my daggerd boyfriend, 'Step back davina' i said and grabbed the dagger that was in Elijah's heart, and pulled it out hard. 'Now all we have to do is wait untill he awakes' i said sitting down, and she sat down next to me, 'tell me about yourself Davina' i said looking at her 'I'm a very powerfull witch, im one of the harvest girls that ran away because i didnt want to die' she said and i nodded 'understandable' i said and she smiled softly, 'whats your name again?' She asked me, and thats when we were interupted 'Her name is Katelyn' Elijah said standing next to the coffin, 'Elijah' i wisperd and he smiled at me sweetly 'Hello dear' he said 'You look like you've been dead for thousands of years' Davina said, i laughed a little 'He is' i said and Elijah smiled 'A little bit of blood would chance my apperiance' he said looking at me 'i could get some?' I said and Davina shook her head, and took a needle of the desk, and made a little wound on her finger, 'Drink it' she said to Elijah, and he took her singer in his mouth, his apperiance changed right away, 'Welcome back handsome' i said smiling, and he walked over to me and gave me a kiss on my cheek, 'Where is Niklaus, i have some unfinished businuss with him' he said and Davina spoke up 'Who said i would let you leave?' i turned around 'Who said that we need you to tell us that we can leave?' I said 'Oh you can leave, but Elijah can't' she said smirking, i looked at her angry 'Who do you think you are!?' I screamed at her 'See Elijah came as a present, im not done with him yet' she said with a evil smile on her face, 'Katelyn, go, ill be fine' Elijah said and i looked at him weird, 'are you serious right now?' i asked him angry 'Yes love, go.' he said and smiled at me sweetly, he put one of his hands on my face and placed a sweet kiss on my lips. I gave him one more look before walkijg out of the room and flashing out of the church to the mikaelson mension, 'Nik!' i screamed and Niklaus flashed in front of me.in a matter of seconds 'Yes?' He asked and sat down on the couch 'Her name is Davina, she's powerfull, and shes one of the harvest girls that didnt want to get murderd, enough info?' i asked him and he smirked 'who is protecting her?' he asked 'Some guy named Marcel' i awnserd and klaus smiled widely 'Good job love' he said amd stood up, 'Elijah will be back soon' he said and walked away. I ran up to my room and layed down on my bed, 'all i want is to be in your arms' i wisperd and drifted of to a deep sleep..