six

v a n e s s a

I was on my way home after I stayed at...Grayson's house last night. I think I'm starting to like him. pfft, he probably doesn't feel the same way.

when I finally got home and walked through the door I threw my purse on the floor and yelled for roni. "roni, im home!"

i haven't seen roni since earlier yesterday. I was assuming she just brought ethan back here and they hung out because ethan was no where to be found either.

I walked upstairs into roni's room, she wasn't there. I'm starting to get worried.

after looking and looking around the house, roni was no where to be found. I decided to call grayson and tell him that ethan wasn't here.

*ring*

*ring*

"hey nessa, did you find ethan?" he asked

"no, i haven't seen roni either. I'm worried they could've been kidnapped."

"it's okay. come back over to my house and we'll talk about this, okay?"

"okay." I hung up and took a deep breath.

I ran out the door, jumped into my car, and heading back to gray's house.

as soon as i pulled up in their driveway, i hopped out of the car, ran to the house, and knocked gently on their door. "It's nessa, open up."

he opened the door and I walked in. "what do we do? do we call the police?" I was so nervous and scared

"did you try calling her?" he asked

"yes, and texting, she hasn't answered at all. she usually answers really quickly. she would never turn her phone off." I panicked and a tear ran down my face "I-

grayson cut me off by hugging me tightly. "It's gonna be okay, and we'll find them."

I love him so much.

nessa stop thinking about him when your twin sister is missing.

I wanted to hug him forever though. the feeling of his strong arms around me made me feel safer and happier.

meanwhile...

e t h a n

"mmm, the food here is great." roni says with her mouth full

she is so adorable.

"I thought you would like it."

"like it? I LOVE IT."

"just like i love you." oh no, why do these three words keep slipping out of my mouth.

should i confess my feelings to her?

no ethan, it's too soon, she probably doesn't even feel the same. what am i thinking?

"ethan, earth to ethan." roni tries to catch my attention