Chapter 2

Nayeon's Pov:

I was doing my morning routine,since it's Wednesday and I am getting ready for school

*Buzz!!*

My phone rang I read the notification and a message from Yoongi

Gummy😘😘:Good morning sweetie can't wait to see you at school...😘😘

Bunny🐰🐇💕:Morning Too Gums and yeah can't wait to see you at school,and remember don't act too obvious...

Gummy😘😘:Yeah I know if someone have guess it and what do I say..??!!

Bunny🐰🐇💕:Just say that You like me and nothing more that that...

Gummy😘😘:Your smart..And can we meet at the rooftop Buns?

Bunny🐰🐇💕:Sure..At lunch I will find an excuse though...

Gummy😘😘:Bye Buns see you at school..Love you...

Bunny🐰🐇💕:Bye Gums and Love you too
√Seen...

I smiled looking at it and put it back I turn around and see Tzuyu oh no "Who's that Unnie?"She ask with smirk "It's No one"I reply "It's Yoongi oppa isn't it?"she said "Why did you ask when you already knew Tzuyu"I reply and widen my eyes "H-how d-did you know"I stutter she smirk "I saw it when I was calling you it is time to eat and when I got here and saw you texting him and seriously unnie Bunny and Gummy"She said how did she know "How did you knew it his Yoongi?"I ask "Seriously unnie I know everything about you and your past"Oh right she and Chaeyoung are the only ones who knew it "And pls Tzuyu don't tell anyone especially Jihyo"I beg and she nod "Right let's eat I'm Hungry"I then added and go downstairs following Tzuyu "Took you long enough in there" Jihyo said"Yes she took long enough to retouched her face though" Tzuyu said Thanks Tzuyu "Ok let's eat"And we dig in...

*A few minutes later

Yoongi's Pov:

Me and the guys are Waiting for the girls (Twice)since Jin hyung and Kookie are waiting for their Girlfriends and they're dating secretly though were here in the bts room and the girls knew this room only them...Have access in here no doubt and the door open revealing the girls "Hi Guys"The Girls Said except for Nayeon seams she's familiarize the place though and the other girls are fond in here and as usual the two couples are acting Lovey Dovey....Since the teachers are in a faculty meeting for the whole day seems it's important and they insisted that all the students shall do whatever they want and the canteen are open and we can't allow to go outside...."Guys let's play Truth or Dare"Tzuyu said and smirk at Nayeon and she sweat drop something is fishy "Sure"They said and Nayeon just nod "How about you Yoongi?" Jin hyung ask "Fine"I said and sIt at the circle between Nayeon and Jin hyung cause it looks creepy sitting beside Jihyo and me and my Bunny are sitting each other....

====================================

I'll put the truth and dare part at the next chapter....