Partner

"There has been a breach, all members are to meet in the lobby I repeat..."

As all the others start to pour into the lobby I couldn't care less. I can't believe I let this happen!!

"Ok your attention please boys" no one gives the boss there attention. The agency is boys only.

"OI!!!! shut the Fuck up!!!!" He yells at the top of his voice.

The whole room falls silent, a few murmuring in annoyance

"Due to your lackful effort boys every single scrap of info has been taken, names, codes, missions everything..."

Anger boils inside me. I swiftly raise my hand in the air I feel it heat up. I let the fire bomb fly out of my hand and explode in the sky. I then quickly make a water bomb I release it into the air to stop the fire.

The water falls down soaking everyone all eyes on me in shock.

"OUR lack of effort!!? You were the one fucking pissed on the ground!!" I yell in our defence.

The boss had always thought himself far better than us but that was taking the piss. The only reason we have all stayed is because, of the deputy head Woodpecker. He's the one that holds us together.

I feel my hands start to cool down, a few people had powers. When I stated here I discovered I could create and control fire and water.

"As I was SAYING!!! They also killed 46 of our agents in the process. They have left us a threat, a threat that we... we can not handle alone" he says ashamed.

God no!! Were not teeming up with a rival are we!!?

"We will reluctantly teem up with...

The 'Killer Cupcakes'

There base has been almost completely destroyed by the same 'thing' that breached us. 'Killer Cupcakes' will be handling the training we will be handling weapons" he concludes.

The room starts to abrupt with disgust

"I'm not working with girls!!"

"We can handle this our selves!!!"

"They'll be too weak!!"

The complaints continue. I just walk away towards the dorms. I live here, with very few others. The rest have actual homes to go to, I could go home to dad. Well I could of in the past that is.

I found out a week ago he had fallen asleep and choked on his own vomit. Serves him right the bastard always drinking.

I slouch onto my bed and bring out a news paper article that I always read.

The date was from a few years ago, the headline was

'WINGED GIRL SPOTTED'

It then showed the out line of a girl with swan line wings and red eyes flying through the sky when I saw it I regognised it straight away. I let out a sigh.

Were in deep shit now.

The Next Day

Me and about 59 others were in the training area practicing with swords, guns, all that crap. We had all been given files for some reason.

Woodpecker the deputy head then walks in

"The files you have in front of you are who you shall be paired up with from 'Killer Cupcakes' you will be presented with you partner in a matter of minutes you 58 have been chosen to meet your partners here so you can instantly start training. Each persons partner has been specially assigned to them" he concludes