Chapter 2.

I continue to drive where he told me to me at.

An old abandoned hotel that the building is practically falling apart. The wood is cracked and chipped, the paint on the building is extremely faded by the weather. And the sigh outside flickers on and off every couple of seconds struggling to stay in power.

I pull into the empty parking lot and there is only a few cars parked by the lobby. I assume those cars are for the hotel employees, I look on the other side of the parking lot where it's more darker from the poorly lit parking lot. There is another car parked all on its own it's so dark that I can't pick out what kind of car it is. It's a black car with dark tinted windows and its lights are off. I didn't think anyone was in the car until I see the drivers window is slightly cracked open.

I look closer and I see a figure moving around in the drivers seat. I drive by it and park five spaces away from the car. I turn off my car and grabbed my gun from the glove department and put it in the back of my pants. I look down at the bag of money in the passengers seat and grip it tightly in my hands. Well it's now or never.

I look back up and I see the figure got out of the car but is wearing a hat and is covering his face.

I get out of the car and slowly walk over to him debating if I run back into my car and drive away.

The figure standing next to the car, he is leaning up against it and the figure has a good on so I can't really tell who it is. I tuck my gun in the back of my jeans deeper and cover the rest of it with my hoodie.

I walk closer to him, "Are you the guy?" I ask.

"Your the girl on the phone?" The man asks in a thick british accent.

"Yes." I said.

"Do you have it?" The man asked looking down at my phone.

"Yes. Here." I said throwing the bag of money on the ground closer to him. He looks down at it and bends down to look inside the bag. He begins to count the money, "You are 1,000 dollars short." He said.

"I was in a rush." I said.

"You better give the rest or our deal is off." He said sternly.

"Are you fucking kidding me." I said annoyed.

"A deal is a deal. If you don't give me what I want I'll make your life a living hell." He said.

"What if I don't?" I ask.

"I'll kill you." He said sternly.

"Your bluffing." I said.

"I'm I? You clearly don't know me sweetie." The man said pulling it his long coat slightly revealing a gun hiding between his belt.

Oh shit.

"I did what I was told now give me what I want." I said.

"You didn't give me all of my deal. You give me the rest of the money and I'll give you what you want." The man said.

There is no way for me backing out of this. He will hunt me down and kill me.

"Fine. When and where are we meeting next time?" I asked.

"I'm going to give you three days to get the money. I'll call you again telling you our next location." The man said.

The man suddenly takes something out of his pocket, "Here." He said handing me a disposable cellphone. "When you finish the call dispose of it so the police can't trace us back." He said.

"I know how it get rid of a phone." I said rolling my eyes like a teenager being scold by her mother.

"Keep it on always to wait for my call. You better get the rest or I won't go easy on you next time." The man said before walking away back to his car.

The man gets in and starts it, he drives out of the abandoned parking lot and drove down the deserted road. 

What the hell I'm I going to do?

I walk into the hotel to stay for the night. I might as well sleep here for the night it's too late to go anywhere. I buy one of the cheapest rooms and the women gives me my room key. "Room 13. It's to the right all the way down and around the corner." She said.

"Thanks." I said and walked to it. Once I'm there I open the door and look inside.

The room looks like shit but what do you expect from being the cheapest rooms in the hotel? I walk in the room and close the door behind me. Hopefully I can get a good night rest.

_________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313