Himiko Toga x Reader

Here ya go!~

Y/N's PoV

"Toga, would you get the hell off of me! I'm trying to work!" I screamed out at my friend.

My name is Y/N, I'm a villain, a good one at that, and my best friend is Toga Himiko. Me and Toga have been best friends since we were around 7 years old. She came to our house one night asking for somewhere to stay and my parents ended up letting her in. They fed her and kept her safe and all of that, but that they didn't know was that she was going to try and kill them. But, it also turns out I was going to kill my parents and when we both awoke from our "sleep" we both ran into each other and were scared shitless.

"What are you doing?!" I whispered yelled/asked her.

"I could ask you the same thing!" She replied.

I was going to be honest with her and told her that I was going to kill my parents. Stupid, yes. Horrible, yes. Best decision if my life, also yes.

It turns out Toga had planned on killing me and my parents, but since I was going to kill them too, she let me live.

Obviously I didn't know how to fight and I had just barely manifested my quirk so Toga did most of the heavy lifting. Heavy lifting would be trying to get past our door.

Once we got past the door we went to the kitchen and grabbed some knives. We grabbed the longest looking ones, kinda like Michael Myer's knife.

We snuck to the living room and found my parents watching T.V.

We snuck up behind them and slit their throats. Blood spilled on me because I flung around to the front of them trying to make sure I cut the neck right, since I was too little, I didn't know about how blood spewed out if the wound.

Once the blood splattered all over me, Toga got some sort of Lust look in her eyes. Now that I think back in that moment, I'm kind of confused, I'll have to ask her about that.

We had just got done with our last victim, and as usual, Toga thrown me into the blood spray, I got tired if this and finally asked her;

"Why do you keep throwing me on the corpses?! It's starting to get in my nerves!" I yelled.

She stopped for a minute, seemingly thinking about something. Pretty soon she made a decision and told me;

"You look Devilishly handsome when your covered in blood~" She cooed to me.

I was dumbfounded but stated my course in figuring this out.

"And why is it that Everytime we kill someone, you throw me into the blood? Do you just like to seem me handsome?" I asked.

"Yep." She responded cheerfully.

I may have had the urge to do this just a second ago, but now, I'm just gonna give up, knowing Toga, she is just gonna keep talking in circles.

Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmeeeeeesskip to moments closer before smut!~

Me and Toga found a nice abandoned building to rest in and climbed our way to the tops. Toga seems a lot calmer when we are at the top of buildings, and usually tried to cuddle with me. I've tried to tell her we can just go down below and relax in a room but she always denies my offers, so I just hold her close.

We made it to the top of the building and tonight was a beautiful night. We picked a pretty tall building so we could see all of the city, but we also chose a spot where the stars really shown through.