♡Veintitrés♡

Start from the beginning

Jennie nods. "Unnie I have a question for you." Lisa says.

"Shoot."

"By day6."

"Lisa." Jennie warns and it made lisa laugh more. "C'mon. You know it was going to happen." She said as jennie rolled her eyes. "Ask me your question or I won't answer it later."

"Fine you party pooper." Lisa huffed. "The question is how- wait! You can't get mad at me though."

"Why the fuck does everyone say that before asking me a question." Jennie said. "Do I have to ignore you too?"

"Me?" Lisa flipped her hair. "You can't ignore me because I use my tricks to make you talk to me."

"Wanna bet?"

"Challenge accepted."

💔

"Nini why are you being s-so harsh. My neck is going to look like I got eaten by an animal." Lisa stutters as the brunette  left a third hickey on her neck.

Lisa was going to reply with a remark but bites her lips to hid her moans. "I-I didn't even do anythin-"

okay that was a mistake

"Oh doll. Did you really think letting a guy with a small dick touch your precious body wouldn't make me pissed? Letting him touch what's  mine?" Lisa felt her heart beat faster. Suddenly her body was feeling a bit more hot. She didn't do this on purpose. She was just messing around.

"Nini."

"Those puppy eyes of yours won't help you escape this situation."

Lisa huffed, pulling away so Jennie didn't get to leave another mark. "If you won't satisfy my needs for kisses then I'll just go with katherine. I'm sure she would love to take your place."

She doesn't even get to take a step to the door as the hand on her waist pulls her closer and her lips are claimed again. The little brat smirks knowing she won again.

Her legs wrapped around Jennie's waist as a hand on her back slightly pushes her to make her feel more comfortable. Pink rushes to her cheeks when she feels the familiar heat grown in between her legs. She doesn't know if its because of the way Jennie is holding her so delicately or kissing her passionately but all she knows is that she doesn't want to stop.

Both of them not caring if anyone saw them. Not thinking of anybody else but the person infront of them because that's all that mattered.

Pulling away to breathe, Lisa lays her head on her shoulder. "U-unnie."

Jennie hums in reply.

"Is it normal for my tattoo to be hurting badly in these type of moments." Lisa asks and jennie instantly stops to look at her. Eyes quickly searching around her neck to see any marks shown. "Where does it hurt?"

"O-on my waist. It hurts so bad that I think I'm about to faint." Lisa says as she begins to cry. She slightly pulls her skirt down and scratches where the tattoo is at. Jennie pushes her hand and earns a glare from Lisa. "I need to do this. That's the only way the pain goes away!"

All she could see was a single line surrounded with red marks. They looked like cuts.

"It depends on the person. Once their tattoo starts to develop, its likely that they wouldn't feel anything. That is if no problems between soulmates are occurring but if it's the opposite that means both soulmates have to fix those issues before it gets worse. Red marks around the tattoo take months or even years to disappear."

"Jennie" Lisa cries and tries to take her hand off but the older doesn't budge. "I'm going to take us upstairs and try to make you feel better. Is that okay with you lili?"

Lisa nods.

The excruciating pain and tears didn't go away until it was midnight. Some of the pain would go with Jennie adding the cream to relieve it and massaging the side but it would come back making Lisa sob. She begged her to not leave her side and Jennie stayed.

Lisa slept with puffy eyes and head laying on her chest.

Jennie sighed in relief when she saw her sleeping peacfully.

"My feelings are getting there princess. Wait for me a little longer."

💔
_____________________________________

Had to share this meme because that's me right now with the makeout scene 😍 absolutely hate it

What are y'alls opinion on this chapter? Any confusion?

Jennie is slowly getting there. she's  still in the stage of denial.

 she's  still in the stage of denial

😖🖤💖