7

Every instinct told me to go out outside. Dean told me too. he wanted to dig up mom dirt from this 'flower girl'-as he called her.

So I did. She was sitting on the concrete that was Parallel to the impala. and she was looking up at the sky. As soon as I closed the door she said "if your asking about the message, I can't give it to you."

I shook my head "no, we had a deal."

"Then what do you want?" she asked looking back at me.

I walked over to her sitting next to her then said "I want to find out what I'm getting myself into. your kind of a puzzle."

She laughed at that "I agree. I really don't like to share information, but sense your stubborn..."

I laughed "I'm stubborn? we'll look who's talking!"

She smiled "alright I know that doesn't sound fair." She shrugged "let's just say we both have the gift of 'independence'."

I smiled "that sounds more accurate." I paused "can you help me find the pieces to the puzzle?"

"What do you want to know?" she asked.

I thought for a moment "how did you meet Jessica?" I asked.

She said "in a dream."

I raised my eyebrow not understanding the whole concept.

Then she said "I had a dream about this girl teaching me to throw knives without touching them. one day I went to the woods to throw knives at a tree then she was right there-next to me, and showing me how to throw them."

She exhaled preparing for something. maybe the sad part of the story.

She said "then my husband died a mysterious death. Later that night Something took over my sister."

"Which is?" I ask.

She said "a demon. and my sister was the only thing I had left. my mom left the family days after I was born, and my dad wasn't as father-like as I wanted him to be. then Jessica told me about you, and she lead me to you because she knew where you were."

"That's why you need our help?" I asked.

She nodded "to get that son of a bitch out of my sister."

I thought for a moment. was I really prepared to carry out the plan? Clemtin has good reasons to want her sister back. I understand. I don't know what i would do without Dean.

I thought about it for a few more minutes. then I placed a hand on clemtins shoulder saying "I will do everything in my power to get your sister back, but you have to be nice."

"To you? no problem." she said with a smile.

"And Dean." I said.

She laughed "I don't think that would be possible."

I laughed too "I don't think it's possible for him either."

Silence filled in between us. she was looking at the sky. I did too. there was a clear sky with shinning stars that twinkle into pictures. nothing I could identify, but pictures.

Then she said "I may not be able to tell you the message, but I can tell you this: Jessica has always been watching you. and she helps you."

That made me smiled then I said "thanks for telling me that."

"She wanted you to know." she said.

My mind was filled with pictures and memory's of Jessica then I said "we should go inside and Get some sleep. I'll take the floor if that convinces you."

She stood up with no problem "it does." then she headed towards the door.

.........................

And with no surprise I took the floor. that didn't help with the restless sleeping. all I dreamed about was fire. fire of every color. and it was burning me.

A whole night of that probably causes a major headache.

My dream of fire was taken away as somebody shook me awake.

"Sammy, wake up!" demanded Dean.

I shot up saying "could you at least be more subtle about it?"

Dean rolled his eyes then gave a fake smile saying "Sammy? could you please wake up?."

I rolled my eyes and sat up from the cold dry floor "not like that."

"What do you want from me!" then he motioned me to come to the desk saying "I did some research."

I stood up and looked around the room. I noticed that something was missing. "where is clemtin?" i asked.

"She went to get us breakfast." Dean motioned me again "now listen to me!"

I snapped my attention towards him then he said "I did some research."

"Research?" I questioned crossing my arms.

Dean rolled his eyes "don't give me that look." then I walked over to the desk where Dean was sitting at with the laptop.

Then Dean said "I think we both want to know what the hell Clemtin is, and I think I know."

"What do you know?" I asked.

Dean said "I looked up this website on roman legends. there is this thing called a half demon they are half human half demon."

"So you think she's half and half?" I asked.

Dean nodded his head "this happens when a human-female or male is conceived by a demon."

I said "clemtins mother disappeared when she was born. that explains it!"

Then Dean said "they can talk to spirits, sometimes blast fire, and move solid objects."

I pulled the computer towards me saying "that sounds like Clemtin."

"You see what I'm saying!" yelled Dean. "But I haven't figured out what we are going to so with her."

My eyes widened "what do you mean by that?"

Dean squinted his eyes like it was obvious "she is the thing we hunt, we can't help her."

"But she is not hurting anyone!" I protested.

Dean closed his laptop "she slammed me against the wall!"

I raised my voice "I thought you got over that when she saved your ass!"

Dean wanted to say something, by couldn't find the right reason to. for a while it was silent.

Then he said "why are you defending her?" in a subtle voice.

"She has a good reason to ask us for help." I said.

Dean crossed his arms "and what is that?"

"She has a sister that has been taken over by a demon! imagine if that was me?" I said "what would you do if you were in her position?"

Dean thought for a moment. he sighed and said "fine, but if she pulls any moves I'm dumping her on the street."

At that time me heard a knock.

It was clemtin when I opened the door. She was holding three bags of donuts. she said "I figured we could eat while driving, just so we can get there faster."

Dean threw his bag over his shoulder then grabbed one of the bags Saying "the sooner we get started the sooner it will be over with." then he walked out.

"What's his problem?" asked clemtin.

I shook my head "he didn't get enough sleep."

She nodded her head. then she handed me one of the bags saying "to Arizona?"

I grabbed the bag smiling "to Arizona!"