"To Con a Lycan" Book Description

Liz is a human. Slavik is not. He is a Lycan. Liz knows nothing about the world of Lycans, but her brother Nathan does. And since he is leaving to track down a rogue Lycan he tricks Liz into asking Slavik for leadership. 

Liz is now under the control of a Lycan clan, but she has no idea and doesn't follow any of the rules. But Slavik is the acting leader of the clan and will make Liz follow the rules he gives her.

But then Liz gets a call from Nate and she runs. Slavik, immediately, heads after her. He isn't too worried. After all, how hard can it be for him, a prime Lycan, to find a human teenage girl. 

 Well, he is about to find out that Liz isn't your normal teenager. She has skills that are not quite legal, and she will use them to stay clear of the Lycans chasing her.

***************************************************************************************

Dear Reader,

Do you want to find out what happens with Liz and Slavik? You can now purchase the ebook on Amazon kindle. For the month of February, the price will be only $.99. Get it now!

And soon there will be a paperback version, so keep an eye out for that.

Here is the link to get the ebook: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NDCWXXC

  Here's the link to the paperback book http://www.amazon.com/dp/1796274968  

Happy reading,

C. M. Fahnlander