Bittersweet Memories: Chapter Two

***Nitaxa POV***

I sit up from my bed and yawn. Getting up I put on my clothes then put on my coat, unzipping the top a little then unzipping the bottom so it's easier to move around. Someone knocks on my door and I go and answer it to see Amxik waiting. "Hiiiii!!!!" She drawls out then hands me a strange object that looked like a strip of paper covered in checkered duct tape with paper clips at the ends. "I made you a necklace!" She exclaims happily.

"Um, okay, thanks?" I say as I inspect the necklace closer then laugh a little.

"Your welcome," Amxik says, smiling largely.

We just stand in my room for a little, silence enveloping us until I ask, "Okay, so, what do we do now???"

Amxik looks up and taps her finger on her chin. "Uuuuuh, hmmm, wellll we could... go to the grey room?" She says, more like a question.

I nod my head in agreement and answer, "Kay, sure!!!" Amxik walks out of my room and I follow behind her.

Soon we see Axel and he runs over to us, "Hey girls, we're going to be training today in the Hall of Empty Melodies. We're going to work with partners. Me and Nitaxa and Amxik and Roxas." At this Amxik looks extremely excited.

"Okay, sounds fun!!!! Let's go!!!" I shout then realize that I still had the necklace that Amxik had given me in my hands so I take it and put it on.

"I'll make a corridor. It'll be faster," Axel says. He then reaches out his hand and creates a corridor, walking in with Amxik following behind him and me walking in last. We come out in a huge room with a big rectangular platform in the middle with nobody symbols all over.

Looking around the room I turn to Axel and ask, "Okay, so, how do we train?"

Roxas then walks out of a corridor that had appeared behind us, "We're just gonna test you to see what powers and weapons you have today."

I look over confusedly then question, "Oh, and how do we do that???"

"We are just gonna do a few tests. You'll see," Roxas answers. Then out of no where Roxas summons something that looks like an over-sized key and Axel summons two circular weapons with points sticking out of them.

My eyes widen at the pair and I ask, "How did you do that?!?!"

Roxas then answers me, "Alright, just close your eyes and take deep breaths then you just pretty much summon all your energy and give it form."

I roll my eyes and say with heavy sarcasm, "Oh, that sounds easy!" Then I close my eyes as well as Amxik and we do what Roxas had instructed us to. I open my eyes when I feel something in my hands and I see two whips that were on fire, "W-wow!"

Looking over to Amxik I see that she has two swords in her hands, "COOLNESS!"

Again I look over to Axel for what to do next and he exclaims, "Great! And your power is fire so it'll be easier to train you!"

"So all we have to do now is find out your power, Amxik," Roxas says turning towards her. She nods her head and smiles.

"Cool!!! So I take it your power is fire too, Axel?" I ask, looking towards the red-head. Roxas gives me a look that says, 'seriously?' and I hear Amxik laugh quietly.

Axel then answers me by saying, "Well, the spontaneous flames that appeared behind you on the clock tower didn't come from Demyx..."

"Oh, haha, I sorta forgot about that!!! Cool!!!" I say while laughing at myself for forgetting the clock-tower insident. How could I forget it when I had been pushed off of it?!