makeing up

The next day the girls were working on a song. so far they had the title something bad. then jake called. Carrie didn't answer. he keep calling and calling." Just answer it!!" said Miranda. "fine I will!!"said Carrie. "hello what do you want." Carrie said in a angry voice." Hi " lily said in a happy voice. " oh it's you" said Carrie a little more happier. " so I here you and my fave brother broke up. why?" said lily. Carrie's mouth dropped. "um...a...wait you really are jake's sister." said Carrie. "yea I thought he told you?" said lily. " well he did but I didn't believe him. I need to talk to him ASAP!!!" said Carrie. " Do you want to talk to him." lily asked. "yes please" Carrie said. "ok hold on. JAKE PHONE!!!" Shouted lily. "ok I'll be there in a second." Jake shouted back. " hello" jake said. "hi look I'm really sorry for not be believing you please please please forgive me." said Carrie. "um.......I don't know what to say but of course I would." jake said. "oh thank you thank you I love you." said Carrie. "love you too" jake said. Carrie hung up. "so you a jake are back together I see." said Miranda. " yea we are." Carrie said very very happily. the girls finish the song and took Taylor out side. jake took Carrie out for a late anniversary and they had a fun time. he bought her flowers also.the next day the girls went shopping for clothes and shoes and stuff for Tay. they went to the galleria mall at 7:00 am and didn't leave until 11:30 at night. they where exhaust Miranda almost fell asleep at the wheel in the middle of the thought way. but Carrie punched her arm and she was wide awake.the girls got home safe and sound and once their heads hit a pillow they where out cold.

................................

If you have any suggestion I would love to here them.😀😀😀

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

Update soon!!

Please follow and vote and comment. thanks.😀😀😀😀😀

😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀