I grabbed my phone and went to the door, then walked out prepared to go to Niall's.

"Lilli sit down. I'm not trying to help. I just wanna go talk to Harry. Forget it. Sit the fuck down and calm your shit. I know you're upset but would you please stop yelling at me. I hate when people hell at me like this and you're gonna wake Taylor up. Besides I have a better idea now" Kayla told me but I was already too mad.

"Kayla I'm sorry but I can't take this. I'm going to Niall's" I told her and officially walked out.

"Thanks a fucking lot! I'm just trying to be your friend but you won't let me!" Kayla yelled and I could faintly hear her through the door.

I turned and was going to say something but I just had to get out. I have to get out, I may not even go to Niall's.

Fuck everyone.

I walked down the hall and to the elevator. I got inside and banged the lobby button.

I need away from this town, there's no one I can go to that won't tell me to get Harry to explain himself.

Except there's one person.

It will piss Harry off too.

That would be Lou.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialed the number. Eduardo was still at the door and I forced a smile for him and his kind soul as I stormed out to my car. I jammed the key into the ignition right as Louis answered.

"Hello" he said uncertainly.

"Lou, meet me two houses down from our house. Don't tell anyone where you're going, I need you."

"Lilli, I'm not s-"

"Lou please?"

"I'll see you."

I hung up and raced to our neighborhood. I went even faster than usual because I was just so angry. I was there before I knew it and I just couldn't help but bang my hands on the steering wheel, releasing anger.

Finally Lou was at my passenger window and he got in my car.

"So what are we doing?" Louis asked and I put the car in drive and sped away from the neighborhood, giving him a heart attack.

Should've buckled up before asking questions.

"We are going somewhere, I don't know where yet, but away. Away from all the shit and I don't want to hear one word about Harry or anything related to him, understand?" I ordered and Louis nodded.

"Let's go" Louis said and I smiled, knowing he'd be up for it.

I grabbed the monster can with one hand and a coke with the other. While strolling down the aisles I spotted a few chocolate bars that seemed like a necessity to my fat tummy, and some chips that looked good. I checked out and came up to a whopping total of $22.45, damn I'm a fatty.

I walked outside and handed the monster to Lou as I got in the passenger side.

"So what hotel are we staying at?" Louis asked and I looked over it on my phone again.

"Let's see."

My phone kept getting calls left and right so it was hard to see where stuff was.

"Oh I got it, we'll take exit 243B then go about twenty miles through nothing then the hotels in the town" I told him and he turned off onto the exit.

We started down the road and we weren't even halfway through before Louis slowed down.

"What is it?" I asked confused and he looked over at me with wide eyes.