Chapter 3

I parked my car in my usual spot then made my way inside our building. Our door man Eduardo looked at me worriedly but I just kissed him on the cheek and thanked him for holding open the door like nothing was wrong, like it was a normal day.

I walked on into the elevator and pressed the emergency stop button, I need a minute before I do this. I slid down the wall and put my head in between my knees.

"I'm such an idiot" I whispered to myself, tears streaming down my face.

I haven't cried this much in a while, guess I needed to. I placed a hand over my tummy and rubbed my stomach.

"Your daddy's a dick Will" I whispered then laughed for the first time in hours, I laughed like a maniac too.

I probably look crazy but I don't care at this point.

I finally let the elevator go after gathering myself and got to my floor. I walked out calm and walked down to our door. I walked in and set my keys down. "Kayla!"

Kayla walked in a moment later rubbing her eyes. "What's wrong with you?"

Kayla saw me then her eyes softened. "What's wrong?"

I didn't say anything as I walked to her and buried my head in her shoulder as I cried. "Harry."

"Shit what now?" Kayla asked as she rubbed my back.

"Taylor swift and-" I choked out but began to cry again.

"Oh I love that song, Tim McGraw I think it's called, I'm not sure. Oh wait" Kayla rambled.

"Highway don't care but I hate it now. I hate everything to do with that slut!" I yelled in the moment.

"No not sang with him it's actually a title or something but whatever, forget it now. What the hell does she have to do with anything?" Kayla asked and I nearly face palmed.

"Harry and her ugh." I'm not even able to say it. "Harry and her they uh they did stuff, I don't know what but he cheated on me."

"Are you sure?" Kayla asked.

"There's pictures and everything, fans ship it and shit. I can show you" I told her shoving my phone at her, it was already on the pictures.

"That looks pretty real but did you ever think it was like management or something cause sometimes that stuff is fucked up. Did you let him explain?" Kayla asked me while looking at the screen.

Really?

"No, Lou knew! He knew something happened and didn't tell me, he said because he wasn't sure. Kayla I walked out I told him we're taking I break I fucking slapped him" I told her and wiped the tears away.

"He looks like he deserved a slap but everyone deserves to explain themselves also" Kayla pointed out while grabbing her keys and inching towards the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"I'm going to talk to Harry, either you call him over or I'm leaving now" Kayla said bluntly and I got mad.

She can't go talk to Harry who does she think she is?

"No! Kayla I swear to god if you walk out that door, I'm never going to speak to you again!" I yelled at her trying to stop her.

"Look I'm gonna talk some fucking since into him and find out what's going on! I'd rater do it in person than over a phone conversation" Kayla yelled back and I got angrier.

"No! Don't, I don't want anyone helping me fix my relationship problems that's stupid!" I yelled that is stupid to do that. I don't want to see him right now why can't she see that. "You know what forget it, I'll see you later!"