Leaving

"Alexander I can't believe you are actually letting me doing this" I told him smiling.

" Yes I am so don't mess it up" he responded seriously.

I snuck up behind him and followed him into his high school. My brother Alexander let me sneak in to his school with him so I can see what it's like to be "old".

We walked around until we got to his locker and then two cheerleaders who didn't seem very cheery cornered us.

" Hey Alexander who is this little cutie"? they asked pointing at me.

" This is my sister now go away please" He responded sternly.

" Oh Alexander so polite how horrible it is for us to have to eat you" they said evilly.

And then they started to change from one leg to bronze and one to a furry donkey leg and their hair burst into flames! And that's when I let loose a bloodcurdling scream and grabbed my brother's hand and ran away down the hall. I felt the cheerleaders coming after us and Alexander and I stopped and when we did I felt power surge through me and I took my hands and pushed them toward the cheerleaders and what happened amazes me. I turned them to ice! I turned to look at my brother and saw his hair whipping in the wind and him floating and suddenly he knocked the cheerleader ice statues over and millions of ice pieces spread on the floor.

"We need to go" Alexander says and grabs my hand and we run home with adrenaline flowing through us.

We finally reached our house and saw our dad at the computer. Now I remember he got the day off because he felt sick and has the flu.

"Dad" Alexander and I say in unison "we need to talk".

"About what"?he asks

" Why did two empousai attack us at school"?Alexander says

"And why can I control ice and snow and Alexander can control the wind"? I add on.

"Sadly I knew this would come"my dad says." It started when I met this beautiful woman in Quebec, she was so intelligent and pretty and cunning and then we had you, Alexander and later when I went to England to study she came and followed me and then we had you, Helen and she then told the truth and it came out and I learned she was a goddess and you were both demigods"! he finishes"." Alexander, she came to me in two forms, Roman which is you and Helen, you are Greek". " the wolves will come tonight for you, Alexander and they will train you to become roman and then Helen I need you to go to Quebec and see your mother so go and pack everything you need in a small backpack and here,Helen is a plane ticket to Montreal and as long as you are being guided by the north wind you both shall be safe".

--------------Time Skip, at the Seatac airport--------------------------------------

I said my goodbyes to my father and my brother and is now on the plane. I am being seated next to a adult

with black hair and sea green eyes. I'm nervous because I am only eight and I my life is so dangerous it's like every waking moment I'm fighting for my right to live.

"Hi" the adult says.

" Hi" I respond.

"My name is Poseidon , what's someone so young doing on her own"? Poseidon asks.

"Uhhh" I think trying to find a excuse, but I was saved by the airplane taking off.

---------------Time Skip to Montreal-----

I step off the airplane refreshed and ready.My dad didn't give me any directions to were my mother lives so I am on my own. I walk around until I find a exit and step out to the icy air. Cold never really bothered me so I'm fine. I start walking randomly when something catches my eye. Then when I look closer I see two winged young men flying around a icy penthouse. If that isn't my mother's palace then so I say it my name is not Helen.

Now it's time after eight years to see my mother.