The Act

-2 years later-
Ling and Xu's love had grown 10 fold since the accident and it was evident Xu still blamed himself for letting Ling go. He sighed as he sent out another order for Cai's family to be executed. From that day, Cai had left immediately and had never been found. No one had heard of him since then. Ling sat up in bed and gazed at Xu lovingly. "Xu, please stay tonight. You know I can't sleep alone." One of the after affects of Ling's rape was not being able to sleep alone at night from the nightmares.

He also responded badly to "my love" although "love" was fine. Xu was clearly upset that he could no longer address his love with the original name but he was glad Ling was recovering. Ling also didn't feel comfortable undressing unless both Xu and him were undressed and it was slow. He never undressed in front of anyone else ever, not even the most trusted servants. It had been two years and the selection process had passed. Xu had chosen Ling and all the other empress candidates had been banished from the palace never to return in fear of what their jealousies towards Ling might've caused them to do. Xu drew the curtains before discarding his robe and slowly walking towards the bed.

Ling sat up. His eyes dazed as he glanced at Xu's strong and protective form. Xu slowly advanced to the edge of the bed where he gently pulled Ling by the legs. Ling laid down and closed his eyes. Xu gently lifted him by his arms and pushed his robe back revealing his protruding chest and small torso. Xu nibbled at his collar bone and licked his ear gently. "Come closer, love. Let me touch you." Ling shivered at Xu's gentle voice and loving caresses.

Xu pulled at Ling's robe fully discarding it before letting it drop to the floor. Feeling anxious, Ling quickly grabbed at the silk sheets to cover his scars but Xu guided his arms outwards and held his wrists. He brought his hands up and gently brushed his lips against the back of his hands. Ling flinched and backed away against the headboard. Xu gazed down sadly. "You are not ready yet, love. Tonight, let's sleep." Ling broke down feeling ashamed. "Please love, don't cry." He wiped at his tears with his thumbs gently. Ling hugged him close and sobbed into his chest. "I'm sorry. I love you and I don't want to freeze. I want my body to be able to love you. I don't want this. Please Xu, end my pain." Xu sighed before pulling Ling on top of him and kissing his lips. "Tomorrow. Tomorrow night. I will order everyone away to the servant quarters, it will just be us in the palace. I will make love to you and light a fire within your body so that it will no longer fear me." Ling sighed gently before closing his eyes and nuzzling into Xu.

-the next night-

Ling sat patiently on the bed waiting for his lover Xu to finish his war business. After the incident, Xu did not discuss much politics with Ling in the fear of scarring his fragile spirit. "Tomorrow the Wu warriors will be sent to the East to scout out the Spanish armies. They will be prepared for an ambush if required." Ling giggled. "That is a good idea Xu. Your war strategy has improved!" Xu placed his nose on Ling's shoulder. "I missed you love, you should start advising me again soon or that advisor will drive me crazy." Ling giggled again. "Yes Xu."

A soft silence fell between them. "Are you comfortable with this love?" Xu gently prompted, Ling modded his head furtively. "I will be ok. Please, light a fire within my soul. One that I will never forget." With those words, Xu was desperate to express his emotions of love for Ling again.

He removed his robes hurriedly and gently pushed Ling down to the bed. Ling let out a whimper which immediately caused Xu to sit up and pull him up with him. "I can't, do it lying down." Xu gently pulled him up and rolled under him so that Ling was poised on his lap with his hands on his chest. "I understand love. You can go at your own pace." Ling slowly pushed his robe to the edge of his shoulder, untying the ribbon painfully slow as a means to tease Xu.

Xu grunted and breathed out an exasperated sigh causing Ling to giggle. Ling then pulled it off his shoulders and discarded it entirely. Xu glanced all over him through hooded eyes. His breathing had become heavy with hunger. Ling looked a little uncertain as he tried to wrap his arms around his torso but Xu guided his hands towards his chest.

"Don't hide your beautiful body love. I love it more." Ling's eyes welled with tears. "Please, make me wait no more." With that, Ling leaned forward to align Xu's cock with his hole. Xu rubbed some of the herbalists ointment onto his finger tips and applied it to Ling's small hole before placing his cock at the entrance. Then in one thrust. He entered all the way.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!! Hah!" Ling's pleasured moans could be heard throughout the rooms but no servant or advisor was present to witness Ling's lewd moans. Xu's grunts of love echoed against the walls.
"Ahah-hah-a-ahhhhh!" Ling writhed and spasmed and fell forward against Xu as he thrusted upwards into his tight hole. "You're beautiful, my empress. Perfect. No one can ever take that away." Ling's eyes swelled with tears as he kissed Xu lovingly.

As Ling reached his limit, he could feel the pressure build in his abdomen. "X-Xu. I'm g-go-in-" before he could finish his sentence, the white substance shot up against his chin. He felt his walls clench in orgasm and soon Xu's hot semen flooded his canals. Before Ling could fall asleep, Xu popped a purple pill into his mouth and told him to swallow it. "It is what will allow you to become fertile and produce an heir." Ling swallowed it and kissed Xu's lips. He soon fell asleep happily.