Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2

Start from the beginning

Hansuke likes wearing cute pajamas and ones with funny stuff on them. Like he has one that says ‘I'm her king’ or 'Bacon or GTFO’, he has pjs that have dogs or cats on them. His favorite ones is Disney ones, Stitch or Mickey Mouse the most.

♡ Sometimes for fun you two wear matching couple pjs like ‘King’ and 'Queen’ or your two favorite ones that said 'Mr Aiuchi’ and 'Mrs Aiuchi’ with the year you two got married too

Sometimes for fun you two wear matching couple pjs like ‘King’ and 'Queen’ or your two favorite ones that said 'Mr Aiuchi’ and 'Mrs Aiuchi’ with the year you two got married too.

♡ Sometimes for fun you two wear matching couple pjs like ‘King’ and 'Queen’ or your two favorite ones that said 'Mr Aiuchi’ and 'Mrs Aiuchi’ with the year you two got married too

Hansuke Aiuchi- Hansuke means ‘helpful friend’ in Japanese, derived from two Japanese words - 'han', which means 'companion', and 'suke', which means 'help or assist'. Aiuchi means love inside, derived from Ai (愛) means 'love', and Uchi (内) means 'inside'. My made up name for Gunhead.

Snipe (Akio Black):

You and Akio are both cuddly with each other. Just love holding each other and feel the other warmth.

You mostly hold your husband. Akio likes to rest his head on your chest cause one he likes hearing your heartbeat and two cause your boobs are great pillows.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You sleep with two pillows, both firm pillows. You hate fluffy pillows cause it always uncomfortable and it hurts your neck. Firm was just right for you. Even going on trips you take two firm pillows with you.

Akio uses one fluffy pillow. He just likes the fluff and according to him his neck and head is fully supported.

You and Akio both sleep with guns either under the pillow or in the nightstand beside the bed. Reason why because well due to your two father, who since kids in the military always slept with guns near them in case of an enemy. Now as heroes who knows when a villian attacks.

You sleep with your one of your revolvers, a custom made Colt Python double action revolvers with pearl grips. It has floral and leaf engraving as well. It was gift from your father when you got married to Akio. You use both revolvers as a hero and sleep with one under your pillow in case something happens. You called your revolvers “The Pearly Gates”.