Sleeping Headcanon (New Husbandos) PT. 2

Start from the beginning

Nezu actually wear custom made pajamas or half of the time kids ones due to his size. Nezu likes to wear satin two piece pajama suit sets. Honestly he looks so cute in those pajama suits especially when he wears the sleeping cap, just soooo cute!!!

♡ You two sleep with those big fluffy blankets cause you get cold easily and Nezu likes the fluffy ones to keep warm

You two sleep with those big fluffy blankets cause you get cold easily and Nezu likes the fluffy ones to keep warm.

Gunhead:

Your husband is a huge cuddler! And you freaking love it! He's kinda reminds you of puppy. A big muscular puppy. He's just so adorable!

As a model you have a strict beauty routine and had stick to it since you were a teen. It involves many creams, hair curlers, face masks, those gel sleep masks, etc. Honestly you don't have to do it but you been doing nightly beauty routine since you were 14 but you added more work since you became a model at 17. After all the modeling world is a cutthroat business.

Your husband Hansuke put on moisturizer cream before he falls asleep. When you found out he like skincare products, you buy him all types of products. Hansuke uses them all but for nights he just uses moisturizer.

Your husband enjoys some of your beauty products (well beside the skincare) like ones with hair treatment. So sometimes with you also sleep with hair curlers. You found his way of enjoying your beauty treatment really cute.

Your adorable husband sometimes even wear face masks to bed too. He likes your face masks and ask you to apply the mask to his face. You love how he doesn't mind using them.

Due to your modeling career and his hero work, you two try to have a regular sleeping times. After all if you have enough sleep your body can be healthier. So you guys try to sleep early and wake up at a reasonable time in the morning like 7 or 8.

You guys have a strict sleep schedule. No electronics before bed expect t.v, no coffee, no junk food, etc. Due to your two busy lives, you being busy on travel and working irregular hours in different environments, Hansuke with his hours of stopping villains and teaching his Gunhead Martial Arts. You guys try to get sleep for how long you two can get, and with each other.

You and Hansuke drink tea before bed, a habit your parents had that you and your older brother also got. They drink tea to relax from their hectic lives, your father was a hero called The Transmutation Hero: Kurisoton and your mother a model known as Gem. Your husband join in after seeing you doing it lot.

You drink dandelion and matcha tea due to help skin and other health benefits. After joining in your tea habit Hansuke drinks white and peppermint tea cause it a great for your body and well taste good too.

You like wearing cami and short pajamas set, especially cute ones like with bows on them. You just like wearing shorts to bed.

 You just like wearing shorts to bed