1

3ed person

The alarm went off in Rin's room waking him up. He sighed and got up, got dressed, brushed his teeth and headed out to the smell of Ukobach cooking in the kitchen.

Yukio came and sat down and grabbed his tray that Ukobach made for him. Yukio said "Thanks for the food" and started eating.

After a few minutes of silence yukio got up and put his dishes away. Rin just sat there and stared at his food .,stabbing it with his chop sticks.

"Stay there any longer you'll be late" yukio commented as rin got up and put his tray away, not taking one bite. Yukio looked worried. "Why haven't you eaten?" He asked. Rin just walked past him hitting his shoulder slightly. "Im fine.."  he replied as he grabbed his sword and bag. He got to class and sat down. Everyone came into class. Surprisingly rin was the first one there.after everyone showed up shiemi ( did i spell that right? Whatever ;-;) walked op to rin and sat next to him. "Good morning rin!" She said smiling, trying to cheer rin up. Her smile turned into a worried face as she but her and on rins back. "Are you alright rin?" She asked. Rin pushed her hand of his back and gave a face smile. "Im fine..just was thinking."  Shima walked at the right time. "You wore thinking for once?" He asked walking up to us. "Yeah im not like to trying to pick up every SINGLE lady." (if you get it then i love you, anyways xD) 

Rin's POV

Shima was funny when he was angry. Not to mention him trying to do come backs. Yukio walked into the room. "Take your seats." I noticed shima put a peace of paper on Izumo's desk. I fell like its a love letter. I started to get a real sad feeling for some reason. I started to tink to myself:

"I dont like him for a fact! He is my best friend..the one who's got my back..he is afraid of bugs but ...he's 100% straight...and if he was bi or gay or whatever he would end up with bon probably..no way i had a chance"

After class shima wanted to talk to me.
"What is it shima?" I asked.

"Well i want you to come on a double date, me and Izumo are going together and i want you to bring shiemi.."

It when silence and i stared at the floor. "Ill go...,sure..." i sounded upset, i mean my heart just died a little but who cares when your the son of satan, right?

Asfter school i asked shiemi his she would come for support. She agreed. I heard her phone ring as he answered. "Hello? Oh hay- what? Alright cya then.."

"Who was that?" I asked tilling my head to the side a little. "Nothing now ill cya later rin!" She yelled running off. I fell like it could have been yukio...i have no idea.

I walked back to the dorm building where only me and yukio said. I didn't want to bother him and ask so I just went to bed.

~tame skip to the date~

Shima's POV

Rin looked up set for some reason. He kinda look adorable. "Let's go get something to eat!" I exclaimed. I hered Izumo laugh slightly. " I know a place." She gave off a weird felling for some reason. "Sure" I replied As me rin shiemi followed Izumo.

We got to a out door place. I tried to sit next to Izumo but..

"Shima your sitting next to rin..."

I did as she said and some guy come out of nowhere and got our orders. After a while, after eating and chatting, Izumo smiled. " Let's play truth or dare!" She gave off a scary feeling as she looked at me and rin. I was confused but agreed to play...I really wish I didn't....

((Thanks for reading :D))

Word count : 668