{Chapter 15}

Natasha's POV

Never in my life have I ever been called to the office...for anything! This is so going to ruin my chances at graduating. I should've just stayed at Clint's dorm and watch those stupid karate movies he loves. But no, I had to help Bucky save his boyfriend from being bullied.

Ugh, what am I saying. Of course I would do anything for my friends, but I think we went too far this time. Maybe including Wade was a bad idea, I forget sometimes how violent he can get. And just to protect Steve? A guy he doesn't even know. I think there's something else there, and I'm going to find out what.

Now, all three of us are in Dean Xavier's office, where he's going through each of our files.

"Miss Romanov, you've been tardy to history class 9 times?" he asked. I looked to the corner of my eye seeing Bucky and Wade look at me in shock. The limit to skip class is 3, and after that you're kicked out. But the professor is Clint's uncle, so he let it slide. Something he was hiding from Charles.

I shift in my seat uncomfortably, "I guess that's a yes," he says and continues to read. "Mr. Barnes, you're set to graduate this year. Perfect attendance, no bad marks. So why the delinquency today huh? Was it to impress someone or ? Please enlighten me,"

Bucky looks scared as hell. I see his leg shaking in his seat and he's about to answer when the door opens.

It's Steve?

Steve's POV

I brought Peter to the nurse and after I went back to the dorms. I didn't see Bucky there, and I was confused. He should've been here by now. I really wanted to ask why he lied about where he was, and why he basically hired a maniac to take down Rumlow.

I text him.

No answer.

I call him.

Nothing.

He's offline in every social media. Which is rare.

I message Clint as a last resort.

Steveistyping...🐶: Clint have u seen Buck?

Arrow_Guy🎯: I heard he was sent to the office with Nat. What happened today?

Steveistyping...🐶: there was a fight

Arrow_Guy🎯: Dean Xavier looked pretty tight

Steveistyping...🐶: I told Bucky to stay out of this

Arrow_Guy🎯: you know him. He would do anything to make sure you were safe

Steveistyping...🐶: I know and I love him for that but I'm scared he's going to get expelled

Arrow_Guy🎯: let's just hope for the best dude

I sighed and ran a hand through my blonde hair. I look at the video camera that guy with the scar had and looked through it. I paused when I saw a video of the photography classroom.

It was a video of Rumlow bullying Peter, but the video stops after Rumlow throws the first punch. That guy must've been pissed because all I see is a bush for the rest of the video.

Is this what they were trying to do? Get proof to kick Rumlow out of college? I shake my head and chuckle at the thought of Bucky coming up with something so dangerous just to help me. But with this evidence, I can help him back. So, I shove the camera in my bag and rush out the dorms to the Dean's office.

I've never ran in my life, because of my asthma, but I was running to save my friends from getting in trouble.

I see the Dean's office coming into view and rush inside and hear him say "Please, enlighten me," until he stops and sees me. He looks taken aback, and Bucky must notice how red my face must look because he jumps out his seat and gestures me to sit. "Stevie what are you doing here? Did you run?" he asks in disbelief and all I can do is nod and I hand him the video camera with a shaky hand.

"What is that?" Dean Xavier asks. "The video I took of the real fight sir," Wade replies when Bucky hands him the video. The Dean looks at it in horror, and Bucky hands me my inhaler.

"Thanks," I say and take a large breath. I hate having Bucky see me like this, all weak and sick. No wonder he did all this for me. My thoughts were interrupted when Dean X shut the camera off.

"You three did something very reckless, and there will be consequences for your actions," he said looking directly at the guy with the scar. "As for this video, it's clear to see this student will be expelled since we have a zero tolerance policy for bullying,"

"His name's Brock Rumlow, he gave Steve this black eye yesterday," Bucky said and Dean Xavier looked at me and nodded. "Well, he will be taken care of. So, Wade Wilson I grant you two weeks detention. Natasha Romanov and Bucky Barnes, since you two weren't technically involved in any violence, you are on kitchen duty for a week,"

I chuckled at the thought of Bucky in a hairnet. He glared at me, but smiled anyway.

"Yes sir," 

--------------------

Is this boring ?

-A