Chapter 13.2: Ringo family

Start from the beginning

"Gomene for scaring you, its just that were amazed from that voice. Anyway, I'm Lyna Kiseki but you can call me Lyn"-lyn-nee introduced herself with kind and warm smile. I noticed something about Lyn-nee even she did that, she's sad about something.

"My name is Haru kiseki nice to meet you!"- haru-chan smiled happily with me.

"M-my n-name is S-sky R-r-ringo nice t-to m-meet you" i stuttered and blushed ma-dly. The two of them smiled at me even I stuttered at my words. They helped me changed in my room and tell me every-thing what are they doing here.

"S-so y-youre visiting because your grandma came to talk with eomma and appa?" I asked the two of them while we-re walking here at my garden. The two of them nodded and followed me. Suddenly Lyn-nee halt when she saw the blue roses and other flowers, her eyes sparkled and look at the flowers.

"This is the rare flower blue rose!, oh there's also Gerbera and delphin!. You like flowers Sora-chan?"-Lyn-nee ex-claimed pointing the flowers I grew and take care off.

"Hm! I take care all of- w-wait Lyn-nee, s-Sora c-Ch-an?"I asked shyly and looked at Lyn-nee why did she call that. She look at me confused at a second and grinned at me.

"Datte, Sora means sky right?. Its not that I hate your name or something. I think it's suited for you"she explained and hana-chan smiled at her.

"I will call you Sora-chan too. Your our friend now!" Haru-chan said and hugged me

_____________________

Its still embarrassing to be excact that i fell down on a fountain.

"Ya-yamete kudasai Mira-nee!"i pouted when we tell each other memories

"You're still scared to boys, Sora-chan?"she asked me. I nodded. She gave me a snicker and looking me that have a glint of bad aura.

"Mi-mi-Mira-nee, whats with that?. Y-youre planning something"I said looking at her.

"I want you to hangout with my cousin. You know to overcome his phobia to girls and also you too. And also you're four year gap with him."she said, blunt and honest

"But he's my senpai"

"That's nothing to worry about. When he first met you, he told me he want to hang out with you. The two of you are maknae"

I sighed in defeat knowing I can't compete with Mira-nee

"Wakatta,Wakatta Mira-nee"

"Did you hear that jungkookie, she approved"mira-nee responded to the phone. What did she call jungkookie. I heard cheer-ing on the phone and screaming, hearing also his hyungs that he will hangout with a girl. Mira-nee ended the call knowing she can't disturb the so happy jungkookie.

We arrived at Ilan than we never expected. The two of us entered the korean traditional-styled house of the ringo family. I saw the apple trees flowers(?)blooming and apples were drinking to each branches.

"Oh my cute little sister is home!. She brought Lyn-chan too!"I heard a voice in the corner. The two of us look at the voice to see my nii-san, wearing a hanbok that looks good at him. He have black hair and the same eyes as me. His name is lelouch

"Lelo-nii ⊙_⊙ I thought that Y-youre in taping with new movie"I said and looked at him. He's a famous successful actor. By the way, he's a playboy.

"The taping ended earlier than i expected, so I thought that visiting eomma and appa will do the day off. And seeing a beautiful flower here is more relaxing" he said sweetly and gently hold Mira-nee hand. Mira-nee just look at him