Beach

Author POV

"Hyungs! Can we play a game?" Junhong ran up to the 4 of you, his hair messy and his body covered in sand from the way Youngjae, Jongup, and the maknae had been playing. "We just wanna relax for once." Daehyun let out a sigh, throwing his hands up as his sunglasses covered his eyes. "Yah! Don't be mean to baby Zelo." Jangmi said and Junhong smiled and nodded. "Jangmi stop agreeing with the maknae line for once." Yongguk's deep voice was heard as he laid next to Himchan, a small smile played out on his plumper lips. Jangmi quietly scooted closer to the male and slapped his chest right over his tattoo, making the leader jump up and grab her wrist,  giving her the same challenging glare she was used to at this point.

In the next 20 minutes of Junhong nonstop begging to play a game the 3 hyungs, along with Jangmi had agreed to play truth or dare. 

"Jangmi unnie, truth or dare?!" Youngjae asked and Jangmi smiled at his cuteness as he cuddled his boyfriend, Jung Daehyun. "Dare." She said, after all, it was, Yoo. Youngjae. A Ball of sunshine what could he do? Don't believe me that he's a ball of sunshine? Look,his smile alone can light up anything, anywhere, anytime. 

"Kiss Gukkie hyung on the cheek!" He said and like that, what was just said about him was a lie, making Jangmi's smile disappear

"Kiss Gukkie hyung on the cheek!" He said and like that, what was just said about him was a lie, making Jangmi's smile disappear. "Come here." You said turning towards the boy and he smiled and got his face closer to yours. She grabbed his face and squished it, lightly pecking his cheek before pushing him away. "Okay, Dae," Jangmi said as the bottle pointed at him. He smiled and looked up at her from kissing Youngjae's face (mainly is forehead) nonstop. "Truth or dare," Jangmi asked and he shrugged. "Dare." He said and she smiled. "Don't kiss Youngjae till the end of this game," Jangmi said and everyone laughed except the couple.  "Fine." he pouted and Yongguk smiled as the bottle pointed at Jongup. Daehyun shot up, smiling evilly. "Dare." the second youngest stated and Daehyun's grin only grew. "Confess to the person you like." He said and Jongup's smile faded. "Hyung-" "You said dare. Do it." He said and Jongup sighed. "Please don't let this fuck up our friendship... Junhongie..." He said and Junhong's jaw dropped. "Hy-Hyung you l-like me?" He asked and Jongup nodded. 

The two stared at each other and Youngjae cleared his throat and spun the bottle, it landing on Yongguk and Junhong finally looking away from Jongup. "Truth or dare Gukkie hyung?" Jongup asked, his cheeks still burning red from his confession. "Dare. Why not." He said and Junhong pushed himself up and hurried to Jongup, whispering something in his ear. "No- I mean truth." Yongguk said, but Jongup already was smiling at the older. "Yongguk hyung! I dare you to room with Jangmi!" Jongup yelled and everyone nodded. "What?!" Himchan yelled, finally paying attention. "Well yeah. Me and Junhongie share a room, Dae and Jae share a room, and then you, Himchan, and Jangmi have a room solo!" Junhong pouted and for once the other 3 boys nodded. "Fine whatever." Yongguk said and spun the bottle. Smiling as it landed on Himchan.

After 4 more rounds, everyone had gotten bored of the game. Junhong was secretly holding and rubbing Jongup's hand whenever he got the chance, smiling at the older as he sat close. Himchan had fallen asleep on the couch while reading a book and eating a sandwich. "Who's room." Yongguk said and Jangmi shrugged, not minding either. "I'll move my stuff to yours." He said and stood up. "I'm tired so I'm gonna go lay down." He said and she nodded, he smiled and pecked her cheek, like he always had and Jangmi caught Junhong smiling at the two of them. Jangmi waved as Yongguk walked up the stairs and she turned back to Junhong and Jongup. "Jongup hyung, let's go talk. We'll come back soon Jangmi, you can turn on the tv." Junhong said, standing up and pulling Jongup with him. "Yeah," Jangmi said and grabbed the remote off as the two maknaes left. 

"What happened?" Himchan asked, waking up behind her. "Jongup and Junhong went to 'talk. Yongguk went to bed." She said and he nodded, sitting on the floor beside Jangmi. "What is going on between you and Guk." He asked and she looked at him. "What do you mean." She asked and he smiled sweetly. "I don't know, you guys just seem super close recently." He said and Jangmi shrugged, leaning back and watching the movie. 

The two boys finally walked back in, 20 minutes later, Junhong smiling with his arm around his hyung. Yet Jangmi and Himchan were getting ready to get up and go to bed. "Goodnight boys." She said and Junhong smiled cutely. "Goodnight noona, goodnight hyung." He said and the two of them waved before going up the stairs. "Goodnight Jangmi." He said, walking into his room. "Goodnight Himchanie." She smiled and walked into her own room, seeing Yongguk sitting up on the bed with his hands in his hair. "Yongguk-ah. You okay?" She asked and he turned towards her. "Hi, Jangmi... I'm sorry I couldn't sleep." He said and Jangmi frowned, sitting next to him on the bed. "You need to talk..." She asked and he smiled looking at her. "I'm fine, I... Actually. Can you run your fingers through my hair... It's something my mom used to do to help." He said and Jangmi smiled sweetly and nodded, motioning for him to lay down. As he did Jangmi started running her fingers through his black locks, "Thank you Jangmi." He said, scooting closer to you with his eyes closed. "Night Gukkie." You tease and he popped one eye open, staring up at you. "Awweee Gukkie is so cute." You said and he scoffed before shutting his eyes. "You're such an ass." He said making you smile again