y/n's expression changed. "what the fuck does that mean?"

"we know you're a witch." will added.

y/n scrunched up her face, she pretended to be confused. "what are you talking about? are you guys crazy? a witch? jesus. you really believe in that stuff?"

"see-i told you she wasn't a witch, you guys are being dumbasses." lucas pointed at the girl.

"no, she specifically said y/n l/n." mike looked at the girl.

"who's talking about me? is it fucking sarah? because i will beat that bitch up." y/n again pretended to not know anything. if she did say anything that could lead her to being a witch, her life could be over.

"are you sure?" max asked mike. "i mean...she seems pretty clueless about.."

"yes! she also pointed her out on the yearbook." mike spoke. "y/n l/n."

"what does that mean? who? what are you guys talking about?"

"man let's just go, she isn't a witch." lucas started to walk away.

"why are you guys looking for a witch? what's so important about it?"

"i-it's nothing." mike stuttered.

"well, you were going tell me anyways if i said i was a witch, so tell me."

the kids then looked at each other.

"but if you're not a witch, then you'll open up your mouth and tell everyone what's happening in hawkins, and that can kill us all." dustin blabbered.

"what the hell do you know about me? you guys don't know anything about me, all you know is that i'm y/n l/n and that you believe that i'm a damn witch."

"are you a damn witch?" max asked.

"why the fuck would i tell you? it doesn't matter if i am or if i'm not a witch. it's dangerous, witches get their asses killed once someone finds out who they are. even if i am one, i don't think i would be that stupid to just say that i'm a fucking witch."

"yeah she's a witch." will smiled.

"no-no i didn't say that. it fucking history class!"

"you're stuttering, hey guys we found her. she was right afterwards." dustin laughed.

y/n looked down at her feet. she was in big shit, she didn't know who they were and now they knew that she was a witch. she just put her whole life in danger.

"okay, okay! jesus, but just know that i can snap your neck within a second. who are you guys? why the fuck do you need a witch?"

everyone backed away and glared at each other.

"wait-wait! we aren't going to hurt you, we need your help with something." lucas worried.

"who are you guys?"

"uh mike wheeler, maxine mayfield, lucas sinclair, will byers, and i'm dustin henderson." dustin pointed at himself. "you can trust us, i swear. we won't tell anyone, our mouths are shut!"

"yeah no shit, i know who the fuck you guys are. but you do know that i'm putting myself in danger right? well not exactly me, but others...now what do you need?"

"again, we won't tell anyone. just please trust us."

"yeah okay but if someone ever tries to burn me alive, i will kill your asses. you understand?"

"wait but won't you be dead?" will asked.

"no."

"what do you mean 'no'?" mike raised his eyebrow.

"i have the power to heal and resurrect."

"no you don't." dustin chuckled.

"oh you want to see? i could kill your ass right now and then bring you back from the dead."

dustin's eyes widened. "really? cool! but no thank you."

"what do you need? who are you talking about? who pointed me out?"

"our friend jane, i mean eleven." mike began to say.

"hopper? the girl from the lab no?"

"how do you know about el?" max asked.

"all witches know about the lab, or what used to be the lab. we know what they did to people."

"anyways the world is ending, because of..."

"the dream." y/n finished mike's sentence. "yeah we know about it."

"do you think you can help us stop it? we heard that you're one of the only witches who can control time,"

"we're working on it, i'm working on it. i want to meet jane, see what she knows. but i'm in, i'll help."

[ coven is gold, anyways
i know it barley has mike in it
but wait, there will be a part 2 ]