Friends or Boyfriends? Chp;1

[ My girlfriend asked me to put her fanfiction in here, follow her on twitter :3 )

(Niall ON) 

      London, Hytu High School 

    I woke up with burning eyelids by sunlight, my hands fumbled to find my phone and when I finally found it, turned on the iphone screen, I noticed the date "January 1", what does that mean? Yup! Happy new year! And also yes, first day of school ... 

             This is the part where I introduce myself, right? My story is very interesting. 'm Niall Horan James, born in Ireland but came to London at age five, and my parents died in a tragic car accident, but luck was that the ten years I have developed a great ease in programming, obtaining a diploma in the same early, then, at sixteen, I live alone and am independent of myself, HA! I almost forgot ... I'm gay and never even kissed a boy, yeah ... I'm a virgin! But dismissing the other presentations and go to the story. 

             I arrived at school and found Josh, my best friend at the gate waiting for me, greeted me with a handshake. 

- Hey, Niall? 

- Hi Josh, eager to get to School? 

- Yes, as we are already in high school we will be able to get jobs and drive cars - he says cheerfully. 

- Err ... - say no interest for the following school hallways. 

- What was, is not anxious? 

- It's just ... I'm not worried about work Josh, you know ... I wanted ... someone to love! My whole life I dedicated myself will work and more work but never thought to do good to myself ... you know, I've never even kissed anyone! 

- But the time will come right Niall, and I like your best friend, I want to leave who is the guy who will date you ... he has to treat you right, ok? - He stares at me seriously, making me laugh. 

              We were goofing off until the bell rang and address ourselves to our room, getting there, we are faced with Zayn in the portfolio front, he was simply the most encrequeiro the room and always made mockery of others to own mood, me and Josh in sat in chairs and watched the normal background class. 

- Now, I will spend a work in pairs, but I who will choose the double, they will be formed between boys and girls, to test learning from you. 

               He spent will read names and Josh got the Rose, a smart girl room, so he did well, but when he called my name ... 

- Niall Horan Zayn Malik with. 

                  Zayn looked at me with malice and I just shuddered, he never had somehow done pranks with me, but I always feared what he would do when the class was over, I went up to him: 

- Zayn, we can arrange for you to come in my house. 

- Idiot ... you really think I'm going to work with you? - He mentioned the "you" a little high. 

- The work corresponds to 90% of the total value of the test and I need to pass it. 

- Ah ... loser - it gives a "touch" on my test - you just want to learn to study, study and study more ... I know where you will stop as well. 

                   I swallow hard, just stay silent. 

- But then ... I need tou note, and since you're smart, lets go, at home, at eight, - he turns. 

- Hey, how do you know my address? 

- We are neighbors, sucker. - Says he left the room. 

                 And once again I swallow hard as well? Beside my house there was a house single, does Zayn also lived alone? And the window of his room offered a great view from my room ... then ... he was watching me all this time?