"I just want to spend some alone time with you before tonight," Antonio said, before taking me into his arms and kissing me lightly on the lips.

I allowed myself to be pulled out of the room. He guided me down the main stairway, through the foyer, to the front door. Once on the porch, I found myself staring down at a MV- Augusta F4cc, one of the fastest motorcycles in the world.

"Wow, where did that beauty come from?" I asked, unable to take my eyes of her.

"Your grandfather has a collection of very fast and expensive vehicles in his garage." He pressed shushing finger to his lips. "I swiped the keys to the motorbike. I figure with all the goodies he have stashed in there no one would miss it." Antonio strutted to the motorbike, snatched a helmet from the handle bar and tossed it to me.

"Can I drive?" I asked skipping down the stairs to stand next to him. He shook his head with a grin.

"Sorry, Angel. Daddy's in control of this little expedition." He replied putting his on helmet. He then swung his leg over to straddle the bike. I gave a well meant pout as I put my on helmet. He waited for me to climb on the bike. Once I had my arm's securely around his waist, he wasted no time in kick starting the bike and propelling us out of the yard. My stomach shot up in to my throat and the wind began to make my eyes water. I loved every minute of it. Antonio stuck to the private roads opting to remain separate from the rest of the population of the city. We rode for about thirty minutes until we came to an open field that looked down on the city. Antonio brought the motorcycle to stop, bringing the kick stand down with his foot.

He climbed off and turned around to help me off as well. I pulled my helmet off, hanging the helmet on the handle bars of the bike, and then turned around to give my surroundings a once over. The view was incredible, I could see the Eifel Tower from where I stood and I knew that at night the sight would be breath stealing.

"How'd you know about this place?" I asked Antonio, never letting my eyes stray from the beauty of the view.

"I was once in Paris on a job and kind of happened upon it when I was looking for a spot to set up surveillance." Antonio said, while wrapping his around me from behind.

"So you've been to Paris before?" I asked surprised.

"Angel, my job has taken me all over this world. In fact, this is now my fourth visit." He whispered before placing a kiss on my neck. "I've never appreciated this view, though. Not more than I do right now."

"Why?" I asked with my lip tooted. "Because you're weren't with me?"

"No, because the sheer beauty of your very essence only adds to its appeal, making it all the more heart stopping." Antonio replied, biting me on my ear playfully. I turned around and smacked him on his shoulder.

"Uh, Antonio can you stop running game for at least two minutes?" I asked with a laugh.

"I can't, it's in my DNA, Angel." Antonio teased before wrestling me down to the soft grass.

"Yeah, well maybe the doctor in me can fix that," I said as he straddled me and pinned my hands above my head.

"And maybe the woman in you can appease it." He retorted bringing his head down and nipping at one of my nipples through my shirt. I gave an involuntary moan, my very core clenched in anticipation. It had been a week since Antonio and I had made love and already my body had formed an addiction for his touch, craving it above all else.

"Antonio stop someone will see." I protested half-heartedly lifting my chin up so he would have easy access to my neck.

"Chill, Angel. No one but the birds is going to see what I have planned for you." He whispered beside my ear. Right there in the middle of Mother Nature's sanctuary I allowed Antonio to make love to me. When we were finished I collapsed on top of Antonio, spent.