°•Chapter 8•°

I was on the couch, watching T.V. I couldn't go to sleep lately. I always have the same dream every time. It starts off with me walking, in a dark area, with nothing. It was just empty. I then stop walking, and see a silhouette of Bakugou. He was happy. Then, he got shot and killed. I try to run to help him, but I can't. I couldn't move. I look at my hands to see blood, and one of my blades, covered in his blood. I couldn't have done it! Then, thats where it ends. So I just stopped sleeping. It wasn't worth the grief. I can't check on him, I have no contact with him whatsoever. It just adds into the anxiety. But I think Kirishima has his number. I got up, and crept up the stairs. I walked up to Kirishima's room, and gently and quietly opened the door. I tiptoed to his bedside, and took his phone. I then went back to the couch, and began to work my magic. One thing I knew, I can hack a phone. I went to his contacts to see a name labeled: Bro#1. That has to be him! I clicked on it, and grabbed my phone. I put his number in my phone. I realize this was a wee bit yandere, but screw it. I need to know he's okay. I then returned Kiri's phone, and began to text Bakugou.

Hello! this is (Y\N). I got your number from Kirishima, just so you know.

. . .

WHAT THE HELL?!? IT'S FUCKING 3 IN THE MORNING!

You think I can sleep? You need to calm down.

SHUT UP.

No.

Yes.

No.

YES.

NO.

. . .

Don't you ignore me.

Shut up, I'm trying to sleep. I don't want to wake up knowing you kept me up all night.

It's gonna happen, buddy. Deku is asleep, and I'm not in the mood to talk to Deniki.

Then deal with it, mouse.

Fine, goodnight, Porcupine.

. . .

Goodnight fucking weirdo.

I sat my phone down, and smiled. I talked to him, and I know he's okay. I sighed and dozed off to sleep. I was awoken by two pans. I jumped up, and looked around to see Kirishima. "GOOD MORNING. NOW HURRY UP! WE ARE ALREADY 5 MINS LATE!" He yelled. I sighed, and walked up to my room. I got on my uniform and grabbed some salad out of the fridge. I grabbed my phone, and ear buds. I grabbed my bag as well, and walked out the door. I grabbed my skateboard, and put in my ear buds. I then kicked off, and glided down the street. I wouldn't be late this way, I knew I wouldn't. I munched on the salad an bit more, and made it to UA. I threw the empty salad container away, and met up with Deniki, Jiro, Mina, Sero, and Bakugou. All of us except Bakugou engaged in conversations. We talked about stuff.

"Hey guys, my parents won't be home this weekend, so wanna crash there?" Mina asked. I looked over at Bakugou, looking for an answer. "I'll go if porcupine goes, he never gets out, so this would be good for him." I said. He growled. Deniki, Jiro, and Sero were going. I nudged Bakugou. "C'mon! It would be fun!" I said. I really wanted him to go. He rolled his eyes and replied weirdly.

"That's shit, I'd only go if we were to train all day one day." He mumbled. "Deal." I said. Ha! It worked. "Who else will you be inviting?" I asked Mina. "Maybe Momo, Jiro, Kirishima, Jiko, and like Tsyu. I dunno." She replied. We walked to class. I skipped to my spot. I then plopped down, and put my feet out, dangling my shoe. It was raining. I looked out the window, dozing off. 'What will I do?' I thought. Dirtiness got the best of me. My face went red, and I clicked out.