1: Transfer student is a Girl!

Keys 🔑
(Y/N) Your Name
(Y/L/N) Your Last Name
(N/n) Nickname
(H/C) Hair color
(E/C) Eye color

I might add more keys so expect updates on this chapter hehe.
———

(Y/N)'s POV

"(Y/N)!!!" Mom calls, "Get your butt down here and eat breakfast!"

Ever since UA High School accepted me as a student of theirs, the house became livelier than ever. Imagine this, middle school student me tries to enter UA because I was dared to apply by my friends, and they told me to apply at the hero course. The next day after exam, my results was sent to us, and unfortunately, I wasn't accepted.

Then how'd I get accepted now? There was a mistake in sending letters, and apparently they got the names switched.

So here I am, transferring to UA, in the middle of the school year. Great way to enter school.

"(Y/N)!!!"

"I'm coming Mom!"

I went down the stairs to see my Mom giving me an incredulous look while holding my lunch bag.

"Sweety, you're going to be late if your going to be this slow in preparing your stuff!" Mom complains. She's always been a complainer.

"Yeah yeah, okay Mom. Now give me my lunch, I'm gonna be late."

She gave me the lunch bag. As I was wearing my shoes, I hear sniffing behind me.

"I can't believe my daughter's attending UA!" Yeah okay, Mom.

"Bye, Mom! Love you!" And I leave the house.

------

I bump into someone on my way to UA.

"OI! Watch where you're going you bastard!" the ash blond man shouted. He has the same uniform as mine, definitely a UA student.

"S-sorry..."

We walk in silence together.

"Weirdo! Why the hell are you following me?!" IS HE THAT BLIND?!

"Excuuuse me, sir, but if you haven't noticed yet, I'm wearing the same type of uniform as yours, thank you very much." I gave him my sassiest look on him.

WHAT THE HELL?! He's pissed. You could tell from the look of his red eyes that he didn't want any company.

"Just stay the hell away from me you sassy person!" He said as he walked ahead of me.

------

OH GOD! I'm in front of THE UA High School! This is, like a dream come true! Even if it was a dare, I would've applied here anyway.

SO MANY UNIQUE PEOPLE!!! WITH SO MANY UNIQUE QUIRKS!!!

I remember the class I was supposed to go to. Was it class 1-A? Yeah definitely.

RING! RING! RING!

I'm late!

1-A. 1-A. 1-A. 1-A. WHERE IS IT?!

I look to my left. 1-A. Oh.

I open the door to see 20 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Who are you supposed to be?" A man with long black hair looked at me.

I was about to answer when he cut me off. RUDE. "Oh yes, you're the new student." He stood at the podium. I followed suit.

"Class, this is (Y/F/N). She will be staying with us for the rest of the school year. Be nice."

"SHE'S THE WEIRDO I FUCKING WALKED WITH!" Shouts the ash blond man.

"Bakugou-kun," says a boy with half-red hair and half-white hair. "Be nice to (Y/N)-chan."

Bakugou-kun? That's his name?

Damn you Bakugou-kun.