MBL CONVO 7

Hey, Whatsupp you guys? This is the another MBL Conversation:)

MBL CONVERSATION 7

ZAYN AND MEGAN!

PLAYLIST!!

P.s.. That is how the new MBL CONVO chapters will be presented^^

Thanks xx

"What you know bout me, what you what you know bout me! What you know bout me! What you what you know? There say my lipgloss is cool! My lipgloss be popping! I'm standing at my locker and all the boys keep stopping! What you know bout me? What you-"

"Zayn, what are you doing?"

"Shut up! Is popping! My lipgloss is cool! All the boys keep Jocking! They chase me after school!"

"Okay."

"Mac! Mac! Loral! Yep, Cos I'm worth it! Love the way I put it on so perfect! Wipe the corners of my mouth so I work it, when I walk down the hallway they can't say nothing!"

"Zayn, Sto-"

"Oh Oh Oh, My lips so Lucios! The way I spice it up with the Mac Mac brushes! Loreal got the-"

"ZAYN!"

"WHAT MEGAN?!"

"What are you listening to?"

"Lipgloss by Lil Mama!"

"Change the song Zayn!"

"Fine!"

"This is a good song! I love it when you just don't care! I love it when you dance like there's nobody there! So when it gets hard don't be afraid! We don't care what t- Zayn? Why did you change it?"

"This is better! Woah babe! I don't wanna lie! I'm gonna take what your giving! Cos I know your willing, to take me all the way!"

"You got me right here! Combustible! And I can't wait to finally EXPLODE!"

Megan and Zayn start jamming around the room, to the beat.

"THE BIG BIG BANG! THE REASON IM ALIVE! WHEN ALL THE STARS COLLIDE! IN THIS UNIVERSE INSIDE! THE BIG BIG BANG! THE BIG BIG BANG! THE BIG BIG BANG!"

"Next song Zayn!"

"What would I do without your small mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out! You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down!"

"What's going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride! And I'm so dizzy, don't know what's hug me, but I'll be alright!"

"I'm changing it, too slow. JB! Oh oh! Just as sure as the stars in the sky! I need you to shine in the light! Not just for the meanwhile, but for a long long time! Better believe it!"

"Oh oh! Whenever your not in my presence! I feel like I'm missing my blessings! Yeah! - change it!"

"OoOOoh! Ooh oh yeah! Ayeeerrr! Baby grind with me! Relax your mind take your time with me! I love you deeper if you grind for me! Now come and kiss me till your body gets weak! Just grind with me ba-"

"Zayn, this songs way to sexual! You bad boy! CHANGE IT!"

"Okay, this is a good one! I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting waisted!"

"I thought about our last kiss! The way it felt, the way you tasted!"

"And even though your friends tell me your doing fine! Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though his right beside you?"

"And when he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?"

"Some times I start to wonder, WAS IT JUST A LIE?"

"If what we had was real, how could you be FINE?"

They both fell to there knees dramatically, as they pretended to weep.

"COS IM NOT FINE AT ALL!"

"I remember the day you told me you were leaving, I remember the makeup running down your face!"

"And the dreams you left behind! You didn't need them! Like every single wish we ever made!"

"I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia! And forget about the stupid little things!"

"Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you! And the memories that never can escape!"

"Oh, Megan! That was emotional!"

"Can I look through your songs and choose one?"

"Sure! Here you go!"

"..."

"..."

"Ah, this is a good one Zayn!"

"Her name is Noelle! I had a dream about her! She rings my bell! I got gym class in half an hour! Oh how she rocks, in keds and tube socks!"

"But she doesn't know who I am! And she doesn't give a damn about me!"

"Cos I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to iron maiden baby like you! Ooooh!"

"Her boyfriends a dick!"

"Oh megan!"

"He's takes a gun to school! And he'd simply kick! My ass if he knew the truth! But he doesn't know who I am! And he doesn't give a damn about me!"

"Cos I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby! Listen to iron maiden baby like you! Oooohhh!"

"Sing it!"

"Oh YEAAHH! DIRTBAAG! NO SHE DOESNT WHAT SHE'S MISSING! OH YEAAHHHH! DIRTBAAG! NO SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S MISSING."

"Wow."

"What?"

"Zayn, that was amazing!"

"Thank you m'lady!"

They both lay on the floor, exhausted from dancing around like lunatics, when Katie walks in and looks at them oddly, before leaving the room.