Welcome to Chptr. 2

I want to continue chapter 2, I didn't wait for any comment, No one Is even interested in my story, So I'll continue it.

Here's a short letter!
Girl. I didn't Attend blackpink concert.
TEAM BAHAY only.
Sher keleng nemen.

While you guys were talking a lot. A hot girl came by, Introducing p.jm A.K.A Park Jimin, she has a big crush on your ideal man. She even wore a hot outfit, You virgin eyes are dying. *insert author* I have a question ; Can you enter a dick in your eye? Stop saying Virgin eyes!.

Hello Babe, I'm back. ” Jm said. You heard the word “BABE” you came towards Yoongi and asked. “Is she you girlfriend? ”  Yoongi was so shocked, he wondered why you asked. “Nope, She isn't you're my ideal type darling” He said, You were blushing a lot. As you walk out, and went home. You can't stop thinking about what he said, it was all over your head.. AaaAaaaa.

I think he likes me”  You said. But your face is sad though, but why?  You remembered your ex, Jeon Jungkook. The time he broke up with you promised that, you won't love again. The time you entered that store, you felt like life is magic, sometimes you fail but still you can succeed. Same as you're love story.

»Time l@pse« 8:00a.m at Daegu.

You were to lazy to wake up, in the other side or thought you forgot that you have a school to go to. Don't worry! The class starts at 9:00a.m, You woke up, You checked your alarm clock and saw that it's 8:39a.m already, You don't know what to do. You were so hurry. By the streets, You ran as fast as you can. Then you arrived, When you entered the room no one really cares about you.

It's 8:52a.m almost time for class. Your Teacher Entered, Kim Namjoon. He gladly introduced the class's new student. Inner you; “Finally! Someone can sit with me”.  The student entered. You thought you were dreaming, you saw him again, Min yoongi. He introduced his self calmly all the girls were flattered and has a crush on him already. “Choose your sitmate young man” Mr. Namjoon said.

Lately Suga sat with you, his emotions was changing.  You didn't want to ask him a single question, he wasn't even talking to you, he's gone cold. A cold-hearted bitch.

The class ends, You followed Suga. You questioned yourself, What is he doing in the hospital? You waited for him a long time before he came out, THe thing you didn't know is Suga's girlfriend is damn so sick. She is gonna die within days or weeks.

Suga came out, You ran towards him, you hugged him, he pushed you away. It looks like he doesn't even care about you. Well, It's like Magic. At the first time you met he was nice, But what happened?

You know nothing, You even tried finding his account to text him You saw this username “minswags”  You texted him.

Savagelilcabbage;
Hello! Is this Min Yoongi?
I saw Your Posts/Pictures
You look like the man,
I saw!

Minswags;
Uhh? Who are you?
Wait. You have  silly nickname!

Savagelilcabbage ;
Oh really? You act like you don't
know me? How unoriginal.

Minswags;
Hey young lady, I don't really
Know you, and don't say I'm unoriginal.
Do you even know whay that means?

  Savagelilcabbage ;
Unoriginal means your not original.         

Minswags blocked you.

Why did he blocked me? How strange. Does he wanna be alone? I must know! Your attitude is goin' up. Upgrading like you're a mad hybrid. “How do I get his Attention? ” You asked yourself, I should reveal my identity. You said. I planned that I should make another account with my real identity, I'm so tired using this fake account, fake me, and fake identity.

Great! You Created your account named ; @whatever your name is.

I should post a picture of me.” You said.

@Yourname Hey babe, care to welcome me?Liked by@Soyaa, @namboon, and 456 others@PotatoJin; Ugh, I'm still prettier

Liked by@Soyaa, @namboon, and 456 others
@PotatoJin; Ugh, I'm still prettier.
@Jungcock; Welcome to earth!
...See more

I didn't expect for this photo to get a hundred likes? Haven't it popped up at minswags notif yet? You've waited so long, then your phone made a sound “Ding dong” *Insert Jungkook*