1: How they found out about the Kokorukabi

Your pov~

    you silently watch the girl being raped who was supposed to die soon. you sigh.

'i hate it when i have to actually go collect a soul myself. these stupid reapers can't even keep up with the harvests... all well. anyways, who the hell even comes up with these punishments?! they suck UUUUUUG- i hate this' you silently thought to yourself about more things about life after you ranted about heaven giving cruel punishments even though they're supposed to be stupid angels. god, just thinking about them made your emotionless and empty but bored expression turn into in vicious animalistic snarl.

your teeth were very sharp, to say the least.but you  kanines looked like 4 inch blades while your others were an equal and neat row of what looked like your kanines, but 2 inches smaller.

you were part shape shifter so hissing, barking, and other animal sounds and actions were quite normal, but since your a special shape shifter, you could also turn into a person for 24 hours max, you would have their voice and everything! but 24 hours took about a quarter of your energy, that is, IF you have adrenalin pumping in you. if not, it would take half of your energy.

a piercing girly scream erupted, causing the Kokorukabi to snap her eyes open. she decides to mess with him, since he was also destined to die. her eyes glowed a dark purple and under her mask that sadly, had a muzzle under the cloth, she grinned while making objects float around the room. oh, that's right. he wasn't really destined to die...you were going to kill him. suddenly sirens are heard so you hurry up. a knife appears out of thin air and gauges his eyes out, along with cut his tongue out, causing him to choke and die on his own, warm, crimson blood. it filled the broken teenager with joy, that she killed someone who had raped, and also killed. though, she was sure she would be punished if she was seen. she quickly parted her mouth and her flesh around her jaw line open, three long and slimy, purple tongues slided out of her mouth and 2 rapped around the 2 souls, and the 3d, as the souls came closer, caved in the souls, devouring them. yum. she quickly jumped 50 feet, landing on her feet, but looking like she did a squat. the ground beneath her cracked and un- evened, but it wouldn't effect deaths because she was in woods that only the stupidest people would enter because the Grossman lives here. they have many names for him. like king of the trees and bunches of others, but the most common is 'slender man'

ha, bunch of jokes, if you ask her.

she was unaware of the eyes behind her. every creepypasta had seen her, well. besides zalgo and his slaves. anyways. they all stared at her. it was very obvious she hadn't seen them. suddenly, a whooshing sound comes closer to the Kokorukabi.

(a/n: Kokorukabi is not a real word, i just made it up. but in hell and ancient languages and what not, the Kokorukabi is the guider of souls. some people consider her the grim reaper, but the grim reaper is a total ass)

3d person pov~

someone had actually thrown a knife at her. as it came closer she bended backwards, her back making a sickening crack and a snap as well. they all jolted back, she horrified them with that, that's when her hood came off and they could now see long, purple hair. she had long, white eyelashes with harsh, black dilated slits surrounded by a lilac purple. she had a couple freckles here and there and cross earing on her left ear. she had a black mask, the extended around her mouth and nose, making it look like she had a muzzle on, which, indeed, she did. they didn't really think she had arms, since her hoodies sleeves were flat. she had basketball shorts and leg suspenders that went up to mid thigh with combat boots. she bended her back, standing high with shoulders back. her eyes turned from lilac purple to a darker purple and she stepped aside in time for the knife that one had thrown at her to be flying back to them, with purple mist around it. it suddenly dropped to the ground, and the unknown girl began to soundlessly walk away...

•••••

How did i do for my first ever chapter on my first even wattpad story? also, I'm not sure about who she should end up with? if so, comment and the creepypasta who gets the most comments wins. no spam. i will remind you guys until the 10th chapter so start commenting!

words so far: 801!