seventeen ✉

"Two dollars," the cashier spoke. I handed her my two dollars and found my normal seat at lunch. I'm always the first person to sit down in our group, because Jasmine and Tim are usually hanging around pissing people off. They always wait until the last ten minutes to eat and then complain that they don't have enough time to eat. Caitlin doesn't have my lunch and Brandon isn't here today, so I guess I sit alone.

"Maggie." I look up and Harry's standing beside me. All I see is his black eye and I feel bad about it.

"Oh my God, Harry, what -" I pause. "Is that a cupcake?"

"It is," he smiles. "I got two. Can I sit?" I nod and he sets his plate down beside mine.

"I got one for you." Aw. Boys know how to win me over. They know I love being fed.

"I don't share, Harry, so you're not getting any of my fries." He sticks his bottom lip out and I shake my head no. He literally stares at me for five minutes with his bottom lip out as I eat my cupcake.

"Oh my god you are so needy Styles. Have a french fry," I throw one at his head.

"You have anger issues, Maggie Mae."

"Sorry, you're not the first person to say that. At least you don't think I need to masturbat -" Shit! Why did I say that out loud? I'm mentally smacking myself right now.

"You look like the kinda of girl who would do it to Zac Efron pictures online." I shake my head no.

"Ha, you're funny," I fake laugh. "It was one time." At the same time Harry and I start laughing. I don't know why that was so funny, but he has the cutest laugh and it makes you want to laugh.

"Seriously, though, what happened with you and Alex?" Harry's faces forms a frown.

"He blamed me for the car thing and start talking a lot of shit, especially about you and I said some things back, so he punched me."

"Why didn't you punch him?" I shake my head. "Why did you defend me? You don't know me?"

"I don't believe in violence," he shrugs. "I do know you Maggie and I don't want to see you get hurt. I don't want to see anyone get hurt."

"Well thank you, Styles. You're not a complete asshole like I thought." I smile and he flips me off.

"Rude."

"Harry Styles, I never thought I'd see the day you and Maggie would be talking." Jasmine and Tim sit across from us.

"Well I'm talking to her now since she gave me this black eye."

"I did not."

"She has serious anger issues."

"You have serious idiocy issues."

"See?"

"I'll see you in sixth period Magdalene," Harry stands up and throws his trash away before sitting back with his normal group.

"Did he just call me Magdalene?" Jasmine shrugs. "I swear to god if you told him, Tim..."

"Whore, I didn-" the bell rings signaling the end of lunch.

[[ /// \\\ ]]

Jesus: how often do you change my name?

Me: only every hour.

Jesus: what am I right now?

Me: Jesus you asshole

Jesus: IM SIRRY IT WAS JUST A QUESTION JESUS