he pulled me away and stared into my eyes, "how could i ever hate you yeseul? there is not one bit of you i hate."

there goes my heart again.

he then grabbed my hand as he dragged me away from the oval.

***

school ended as i tried to find jeno as well as yoojin,right after talking to jeno i will.

i found him standing at the front gate.

"jeno!" i called to gain his attention.

but he didn't respond. as i got closer to him, i tapped his shoulder, he quickly took a glance at me and ignored me.

"please jeno, i want to make things right again, i know what i did was wrong and this is why i'm here to explain," i said.

"i can't believe you had the audacity to do that to me yeseul, i thought we were good friends? this isn't what friends do," he ranted.

"it was simple at first, my problem, but it got much more complicated and i didn't know how to handle it, being the dumb me, i made wrong choices, i'm sorry jeno," i reasoned with a worried face.

"you knew i was going to get hurt, why didn't you just tell, sometimes the ugly truth is better than a pretty lie," and with that, he left.

but what he doesn't know is that he still has a chance. but yoojin won't give up that easily on getting rejected.

i leaned against the brick wall for a few seconds and sighed. the stress is getting to me. i stand up properly, fixing my clothes and was about to walk off when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"guess who," they cheekily said.

"nana stop playing games," i say.

i turn around as he lets go.

"you're finally calling me nana again!" he exclaimed.

i gave him a serious look while his face became serious as well.

"it didn't go well, he just wouldn't let me explain," i frowned.

"i guess he's not really ok yet after what happened, after all, his heart was broken," he replied.

"jaemin!" we hear a voice call out and turn.

it was haechan.

"did you forget?" he asked.

"forget what?" he replied.

"we have dance club today," he said.

"i thought ms was on holiday still," he asked.

"well she's back so we have to go," haechan answered.

"ohh, uh sorry i can't walk with you home seul, i'll make it up to you ok?" he said.

"no it's ok, i'm not a kid jaem, i can walk by myself perfectly fine," i assured him.

"thanks," he pats my head which made me blush slightly.

"is there something between you guys huh?" haechan smirked.

"just shut up haechan and let's go," jaemin dragged him.

"what should be your ship name!" he shouted as jaemin tried to stop him.

i laughed. there will never be anything between us, because we're just friends.

as they both disappeared from my sight, i started walking home.

halfway there, yoojin came out of nowhere and she didn't look fine at all. her skin was pale and she had huge eye bags.