six

jaemin's p.o.v

why do you always seem to be with jeno all the time yeseul? it kind of hurts my heart whenever i see you with him.

do you like him?

i saw everything, when he pat your head, i couldn't help but frown. i could've taken care of junyeong for you, he said that he favours me a lot.

why were you so cold to me? what did i do wrong yeseul? i've never seen you act like this. it's like you hate me.

i dropped my cigarette on the floor and squished it to bits. walking away.

yeseul's p.o.v

january 12th, yoojin's birthday today!and i couldn't be more excited for her. before leaving the house, i packed everything in a box i made for yoojin as a present.

there were; all sorts of candy and snacks, two white tops, a small album of our pictures together and a bracelet that had the letter Y attached to it.

i grabbed my school bag and headed out. at least i don't have to do those dumb punishments anymore.

unfortunately, jaemin and i left the house at the same time. i dare not to look at him, i'll just break down.

i fastened my pace so i went ahead. i felt a hand grab my wrist which made me turn around, i look down to the floor.

"didn't i tell you to leave me alone jaemin?" i say annoyingly.

"what's gotten in to you seul? why are you being so cold to me?" he asked with worry.

"no reason, now let go of me," i firmly say.

instead, he held my wrist even tighter. i close my eyes in pain.

"jaemin it hurts, stop it!" i shout.

tears shed from my eyes as they slowly fall. he then let go, i see a bruise on my wrist.

i instantly walk away. wiping the hot liquid that fell from my eyes.

***

we were at the classroom, waiting for yoojin. we'd set up the classroom with streamers and balloons. jeno and the pink haired dude, were distracting yoojin and now they were on their way here.

i see my bruised wrist was showing so i quickly cover it with my blazer.

"here they come," mark whispers.

we close the lights and duck down. we hear footsteps approach us in the room.

i see jeno take off the blindfold from yoojin as we jump up, "surprise!!"

"happy birthday yoojin!" everyone exclaims.

the boys and i hug her tightly. all of us were planning to give her gifts at the sleepover. all the other students started to eat.

"happy birthday jinnie!" i greet her.

"let's go eat, i know you're hungry," i say as she grabs my bruised wrist to drag me to the food.

i exclaim, "ow!!"

"what's wrong?" she asks.

"oh, nothing, ha ha," that was the most horrible acting i've ever seen myself do.

she quickly pulls up my sleeve before i could stop her. darn it.

"where did you get this?" she frowned.