Who Am I?

It had already been a week since I got my letter to Hogwarts, I understood what happens at hogwarts because I had watched the harry potter movies. I knew I had the same name as one of the main characters, but I never thought that I was one of them.

I went to Diagon Alley with my mum and nan while my sisters were at school. We got my wand, robes and books and then my nan brought me a little owl because my mum is allergic to cats. When I was out getting my school supply's I look at the bottom of the list and it said Easter ball must bring dress robes/dress. As I looked up i saw this amazing blue dress with a dimontie corset.

"Hey, mum, you know that there's an Easter ball when I get to Hogwarts. Well,could I have the dress in the window for it?"
She turned and looked at it and walked into the shop. I tried the dress on and then my my mum paid the lady.

"I guess that's a yes then, thank you" and i gave my mum a hug. We then went and got my trunk then left for home. I packed my things and went to bed.

In the morning I got up and said good bye to my sisters and nan. for some reason Lilly and Chelsea where more happy than sad, probably because one of them would get my room when I was at school. My nan was crying the whole time and then my mum and I got in the car and went to kings cross train station in London. We had gone through the wall for platform nine and three quarters  between platforms nine and ten and got on the train. My mum came with me to Hogwarts because it was the middle of the year, so we were the only ones on the train, but it finally felt real. On the journey I ate two pumpkin pasties and a box of every flavour beans.

When we had arrived at Hogwarts the students where all in class. I had to be in Gryffindor because of my blood line. Then I was greeted by Professor Mcgonagall and a girl with ginger hair who was about 5ft 8".

"I am Professor Mcgonagall deputy headmistress and head of Gryffindor house, you must be Miss Granger, well this is Ginny Weasley, she will show you to Gryffindor Tower and your dorm, then in about half an hour she will see you to Professor Dumbledores office. Now Mrs Granger Dumbledore would like to see you straight away in his office. Shall we go?" I followed Ginny up to Gryffindor Tower, we had to go up seven flights of stairs. By the time we got to the tower I did not even hear what the password was to get into the common room. We walked through the portrait hole and then Ginny said "So you are Hermione Granger The Gryffindor Princess, well I'm Ginny and i'll introduce you to everyone later but first i'll show you to the dorm room."

1/2 an hour later...

Ginny and I walked down to the third floor corridor on the left hand side and there was golden eagle statue but, in the middle of my amazment I heard Ginny shouting "MALFOY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? GOT KICKED OUT OF DIVINATION CLASS AGAIN DID WE?"

*so that's chapter 2 hope you enjoy it will be posting more later, please comment on your ideas on what to happen next* #DramioneForever